Arnie Klein -- Joe Jackson's a Hypocrite!

6/14/2010 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Arnold Klein -- the man who was probably closest to Michael Jackson -- came out swinging against Joe Jackson, claiming the elder Jackson could have tried talking Michael off a ledge, but all he cared about was making money.

0614_arnie_mj_TMZ_Getty_EX

Dr. Klein tells TMZ, "Michael was very close to Katherine, but Joe talked to him too, but all Joe ever wanted to talk about was business.  Everything Joe utters is nonsensical."

Joe is taking lots of flack for telling News of the World Katherine is responsible for Michael's death by not trying to cheer him up.

But Klein says he's over the drama:  "I'm no longer interested in the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst (the family home).  My main concern is the welfare of the children, especially Michael's, and the preservation of Michael's memory."

Barb.A.

electriczipper, I don't believe I asked you for your smart a** opinion but if you must know, the answer is no I was there at 3 in the morning. You need to get a f***ing life and mind your own business. Jerk.

mjfanalways

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MICHAEL JACKSON.MISS YA ANGEL .LOVE AND HUGS MICHAEL.

vareader

So if Klein is so over the Sodom and Gomorrah show on Havenhurst and his concern is the kids why is he whoring himself out to TMZ and anyone who will listen to him? Preserve Michael's memory more like living off of it

Siggisis

Shut up, electriczipper, those kids are Michael´s. Prince looks like Michael and Debbie, Paris like her Debbie and Blanket is his father´s (Michael´s) spitting image apart from the hair.
The boys both have a very special, very unique and unusual feature I have discovered, which is to be found in one of the Jacksons. I won´t tell you what it is or which Jackson, coz I don´t like you and have no need to use time proving anything to you.

I will tell people when I am sure you are not around. There ya go!

AS

SOOOOO SICK of these folks and their MJ comments. He's gone, let him go...The Joe Jackson's and Arnie Klein's of this world should have their lips stapled shut so they cannot utter another creepy word. ABOUT ANYTHING. Oh yeah...that goes for Gary Coleman's EX. I did not think anyone could stoop lower than Joe Jackson but she wins! Has that poor man even been buried? I know he wanted to be cremated but good grief Charlie Brown! What creeps these people are...

Siggisis

*Paris like her Debbie*

Yeah right! First I wrote "like her mother" then changed it to Debbie and forgot to remove the "her".

sigh

wilson

Did Kline really call Joe a hypocrite? talk about the kettle calling the pot black, with family and friend like these people it's no wonder michael got so lost. He needed help, and he knew if he asked any of these people they'd betray him. This man's life was hell, I just felt very sorry for him.

Tanya

First of all, saying Klein was closest to Michael means what? In proximity? Whatever. I do agree with what Klein says about Joe because we all know that's true, but who is he to talk? He needs to just join the whole group of them to sit down and STFU! Michael's mom, his children, Elizabeth Taylor and his fans were the only ones who have always stood by his side through everything and loved him unconditionally.

shana

one attention seeker talking about another. i dont know who i hate more joe or ARNIE.

dee

He's a hypocrite...how do you have concerns for mj's kids and preserving his memory when just a few months back you put his sexuality on blast.Your just as bad as joe jackson.

Trish

@94 electriczipper Thats funny.

Missy

electriczipper,apparently you are the one who believing everything you see and hear!I know what the truth is,klein has nothing to do with anything Jackson!

Claire

I'm sorry I know I posted this before but its just so beautiful. :-)

sue

with arnie and so many others ,i have never seen so many of them craving the cameras dont they get tired of it being shoved in front of there nasty dishonest and disrespected faces??? it is so sad really!!!! sue from tampa

MiMi

95. Where's MiMi?

Posted at 11:37 AM on Jun 14, 2010 by susie

Hi susie - I don´t know, I just came home from work.

Posted at 11:38 AM on Jun 14, 2010 by Siggisis