The Situation's Rap Song

Listen at Your Own Risk

6/14/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0614-situation-audio-launchWhether you like it or not, ab-flasher The Situation is releasing a rap song -- and we've got the first clip.

The "Jersey Shore" star's song -- aptly titled "The Situation" -- is a collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class, The Disco Fries and a whole lotta auto-tune.

Sitch's club banger hits iTunes this week.

You've been warned.

0614_situation_tmz_video

Kitten

lmfao.... wow

nw165

i just threw up in my mouth a little

briana

This song sucks and I should have never listened to it.
Whoever thinks this song is the stuff you need to get a hearing aid cause apperently you didn't hear what i was hearing.

Norah

That was like a really, really bad joke. I don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that he thinks this qualifies as real music, or the fact that 12% of people who listened to this "song" think its bad ass.

Yeah, I think I'm more worried about that 12%.

Nayeli

This guy is a joke. What is so phenomenal about these losers? I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR 15 MINUTES OF FAME TO BE OVER!!! What a bunch of douchelords!

Tinamarie

It is so pathetic that the situation would even invest his money into making this. The fact that he is famous for being a s***bag is unbelievable and this song absolutely blows. He's friggin like 30 years old- get real.

Good job situation this song sucks.

Savannah

wow... this song sucks hard.

DS

woah we got a situation... with the autotune

john

what a dumb ass!

calris

i think that you should think before you right because next time i here another one of your songs like the way you made this song i will throw away all the albums a bought from you and throw them away on video and put it on utube so thanks for your awful music well i just wanted to say that this was a prank message i would never right anything this bad and besides your music is not that bad i listen to it somtimes but im telling you this was a prank message lol laugh with me ha ha ha .....................haaaaa......ha......ha ha ha ............ha.......haaaaaaaaaaaa...................................lol man lol

HatestheSituation

Um, yeah. That was awfully awful.. This a**-clown couldn't carry a note if it had a handle on it. This clown and the others from that show are nothing worth writing home about. I don't see the fascination w/any of them. Especially this dope. He needs to get over himself. His future will consist of working out @ the gym and a career @ Ambercrombie & Fitch. He or any of the "Jersey Shore" Crew don't even know the English language. This is what that generation loves. Pathetic. He will always be a loser. He will be forgotten very soon. Get a life there, SITUATION... LOSER. All of them are LOSERS.

hannah

Yes! The Sitation! i <3 you! Best song ever!

lightshade

yeah todays my birthday and hearing this song just made me notwant to be born this song was the worst song that could ever be made and if there was a monster that could be kill be hearing bad music this will kill it and an other thing yeah other thing we need is a f**king d*ck looking guy trying to sing

chae

stop hating i bet nun of u can make a bette beat then start bustin out rhymes-a 12 year old

MIke

Is that even him?? or did some jackass just write a bad song? Whats really amazing is that ANYONE spent ANY time on that at all... I've done my share of wasting time but thats just crazy!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments