The Situation's Rap Song

Listen at Your Own Risk

6/14/2010 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0614-situation-audio-launchWhether you like it or not, ab-flasher The Situation is releasing a rap song -- and we've got the first clip.

The "Jersey Shore" star's song -- aptly titled "The Situation" -- is a collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class, The Disco Fries and a whole lotta auto-tune.

Sitch's club banger hits iTunes this week.

You've been warned.

0614_situation_tmz_video

electriczipper

wow this guy has talent..where can I buy a copy of this and when is he coming in concert..The situation rocks

electriczipper

whoops I had the sound turned off...heh heh

Patrisya

HORRIBLE! OMG..... The only thing he should work at are is his abs. Cause thats the only thing he's doing right.

lhartwell

My daughters are 23 and 21 and when I feel like giving one of their men friends a hard time...I tease them by referencing one of these grease balls. I call them 'The Situation' or Jersey Shore dorks.....and not one has taken as a compliment..because its not.

Or....when my daughters wear their hair in a bufont, aka Snooki, I tell them that hair style was BAD then its worse now.

My point is, whether we like it or NOT, these Bozo's are having some kind of effect on America.

NOT a good one, but an effect none the less.

faine

How apt--he looks like he's sitting on the crapper in that picture. Which is exactly where his "career" is heading....

SoThere

When is his 15 minutes going to be up???

Nicole

So awful
Eminem is clearly the exception when it comes to white rappers

G.R.

Hahaha. Geez. I never knew he was so talented....Yeah Right. More worthless unlistenable sh*t on iTunes. Only his friends will download this out of pity.

klorfing

Maybe he and Heidi could do a duet.:)

ss18

I can't even open it cause I'm at school and already I know that it's ****ing horrible. Of course, those stupid conformists will buy this ****. He needs to just stick to Jersey Shore, not really getting laid but making everything think he is, and GTL.

jd1985

It's no "Elegance is Learned" !

ragincajun79

Holy ****, that was awful! However, more power to him for cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame. I am guessing this will be one hot track in all the crappy bars and clubs on the Jersey Shore. Trashtastic!!

Fan

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh, I needed a good laugh. Thank you so much!

Deb

Well, that was a brutal assault on my ears. Not only is the guy not good looking, smart or classy, he's also completely talentless. What a loser.

Fan

How many times is his name said in this song? I lost count.

Please put this in a time capsule to explain the dark underbelly of the Me Generation - awesome narcissism with total auto-tune lusciousness - yes, sing your name and sing like a robot - that is how the world must remember this era 100 years from now.

This really made my day - laugh therapy cures everything. Thanks again. Really, I needed that. How can I get a digital copy of the entire travesty? My friends need to hear this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments