TMZ Live: Murray, The Jacksons, and Coleman

6/14/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Today on TMZ Live, we took your questions on everything -- including Dr. Conrad Murray's pre-trial hearing, Gary Coleman's death certificate, and Joe Jackson blaming Katherine for MJ's death.

0614_tmzlive_large

Plus: Lindsay Lohan still in need of assistance.

N.Ellen

Harvey .

REMAKE CASABLANCA .. :((( .. WarnerBros is planning to do it .. how about WB doing 'An Affair to Remember?' .. HOW dare they! .. IF I were a writer . I would refuse or producer or anyone ! .. Even as a Production Coordinator . I would refuse to work on it .. I refused to work for Warren Beaty on that .

N.Ellen

Jason

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BRING MATT BACK ON? HE WAS THE BEST ON TMZ LIVE EVER!

please

My point exactly, the movie Airplane is not a classic, it sux.

Peggy

So if the new doc. saying Gary DID NOT want the plug pulled can Price be chargede with murder

Victoria

Was Gary Coleman married before his death??

jilli

I want Mike back on TMZ Live !!!!!uy7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777767777777777

Cordellia

Do you think Perez Hilton is really going to get in legal trouble for the Miley Cyrus pic?

Robert

CAN WE PLAY Jew / Not a Jew?

Try these, Harvey:

- Matthew Broderick
- Nell Carter
- Dinah Shore
- Jonah Hill

shoaib654

Is gary coleman wife going to write a book it seems like a lot of celberitys are writing books?

Tim S

*****HARVEY LOOK AT THIS!!!!!*****

GOP Rep. Joe Barton of Texas…… If you don’t know who he is you will now!

Barton apologized to BP CEO Tony Hayward for the "shakedown" the Obama White House pulled on the company. (Barton has received more than $1.5 million in campaign donations from the oil industry) Hummmmm!!!

Wrapping up, Barton said: "I apologize. I do not want to live in a country where any time a citizen or a corporation does something that is legitimately wrong, is subject to some sort of political pressure that is, again, in my words — amounts to a shakedown, so I apologize." In this case a $20 billion shakedown.

I am appalled with this mans and his LACK of LOYALTY & DIGNITY to his elected post and The American people!!!!!! (Especially those in the gulf region)

Thanks Harvey Tim Souther Calhoun Ga

Brian McDonough

Who are the attorneys that Joe Jackson is using to file the current lawsuits regarding MJ's death?

Fran

Harvey
Do you thing that Britney Spears and Jason will get married after the conservadoship is over?

Kelly

I think it's early to auction off MJ's things now, ....but I sold my OJ rookie card quick when that happened!! LOL!!

Do u think it's too soon before the trial?

Robert

Harvey: do you have any plans for Tisha B'Av?

Robert

Did you see "Hot in Cleveland?" What did you think?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments