Bam Margera:

Check Out My Bloody,

Stapled Head

6/15/2010 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When Bam Margera claimed that doctors had to literally staple his head back together after a woman allegedly cracked him with a bat a few days ago -- he wasn't kidding.

videos
Bam was hanging poolside in L.A. yesterday with a few of his "Jackass" buddies -- when he gave us a look into his busted up melon.

After the peep show, Bam told us he thinks his alleged assailant is in big trouble with the law -- check out the video to get his side of the story.

gimmeabreak

Damned, she didn't hit him hard enough...

I love J3ws

Ha, I love that ****! Hit him in the head with a bat and then say he called her the N word :)

Trish

That was a good interview. Bam is a cool guy.

electriczipper

I see 1 staple big deal..she should have hit him again,,maybe his dad hired her...

Princess Jackson

I'm just glad he's doing better. Get well soon, Bam!

speck

So, hey, silly question here, but why is a woman who sounds like she allegedly attempted murder with a deadly weapon not in jail yet?

Gunnergirl

It sounds like this lady is trying to control something she cannot control. A noisy bar. Bam is no doubt helping with the local economy and is a business man.
Get well Bam! I also adore April, she is a awesome mom!

electriczipper

because it most likely never happened,just wants advertising for the new movie,

BB

That crazy bitch needs to get charged with attempted murder! Bam is a crazy ****er but doesn't deserve that! No one does! Glad to see Bam is recovering well! Hopefully it continues to improve.. I thought Bam was divorced?

Cartman

Publicity stunt.

kelly bell kubica

I never realized how much I liked Bam until I saw this interview. And now, I'm pissed for him! Throw the 'ho in jail, she's a menace and liar.

J

LOL- still doesn't change the fact that "Bam" got stomped by a little old lady......

J

Hey Bambi- watch out- the remaining "Golden Girls" are still lurking around on the streets of Malibu......

wil

she is wrong. BUT........ We've seen what goes on in his own home. I can only imagine the noise and the stuff that goes on a his bar. I'd probably hit him with a bat too.

Before anyone posts about her being dumb for living next to a bar.....i'd bet anything that she lived there first.

The universe is talking to you BAM. Grow up!

So the three black dudes just watched her smash on you. LMFAO!

wil

how did she get behind you and you not know? someone is not telling the truth. How do you go from smoking cigs across the street with some black guys to getting knocked out in the middle of the street from behind? did she run around the block?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments