Gary Coleman's Ex Gets Shady in Court

6/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing Chanel sunglasses, Gary Coleman's ex-wife Shannon Price showed up to court in Utah on Monday to file documents in which Gary indicated that he wanted to be kept on life support "as long as possible."

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
Shannon says she was "forced" to pull to plug on Gary last month -- but she does not specify how she was forced.

Bryon

She'll just spend the money on an '88 Camaro and a single-wide.

Bryon

There's something wrong with white-trash in Chanel....I mean really!

yeah right

This story has really run its course but,this nasty,fugly bitch is so annoying! Damn she needs a relaxer to fix up those naps at her scalp too. Anyway,hope she never sees a penny of any money Gary had or has coming in his name(SAG pension worth 200,000+). Come on,GAry was broke as hell,so what's the fuss about. He was worth more dead than alive to this fugly bitch! Please Todd Bridges,come forward with some more info to scare this bitch off once and for all. Hey it worked for her former in laws didn't it!

Sally

Utah needs to re-open this case - it is definitely suspicious. Judging from this photo, it appears that she thinks she is a celebrity. Perhaps That is why she stayed with Gary after the divorce - for the publicity and money!

Veronica

The Santaquin police department said there was "no foul Play" before the autopsy report came out. Utah Valley Hospital claimed there was "no foul play" before the investigation. I have heard from many people who knew this couple who had suspicions from the beginning. I don't think Shannon has shed one tear for her "husband". I believe her brother took the photo's and cashed in on them with her knowledge. They work together on everything..I think he even lived with them. I would rather see the "mysery woman" get his estate than his ex-wife.....she probably made him write the will with a threat of somekind. Someone needs to give her a lie detector test....

HOLLYWOODG

This stupid bitch killed our childhood star!! It is very clear on what she did!! i read a bunch of these comments and i agree !! This white trash bitch killed Gary Coleman!! Justice please help Gary's Soul and fight for his right and put her in jail where she belongs!

chrissy

she is probably going to end up in jail for a good while. She had it in her head if Gary died she would get the house, car,money, etc. and all she did was dig herself into a huge hole. You would think she would have atleast enough sense to know if there is no will stating she gets everything and they are not married then she is entitled to nothing.

I do not know how Gary really was but I saw the two of them on divorce court, she claims he is hot headed and was abusive.

omgsammi

then why did she say she did it to not end up like terry shivo or w.e.. she gave him no time to recover.f u c k her she is a c u n t

mmc

I can't understand if she was divorced from him how she had any authority to "pull the plug"I heard the 911 tapes and her lack of empathy and lack of caring for his welfare..Both tapes show clearly that it was always about her .I think a thorough investigation should be conducted.It bothers me that not a lot of time went by when he was taken off life support.Something smells fishy and some answers have to be found!I hope he will find peace,he gave us so many hours of joy and thats the least that he deserves!

mspaap

The only time I believe Gary Coleman was suicidal is when he said "yes/ I do" and married Shannon the golddigger who many believe ended up murdering him.

She took a picture and made a "fist" in the picture while Gary was dying as if bragging about knocking him around the sold it.

Next she'll write a book to make money off his death.

Shannon is one sleezy pathetic excuse for a human being in my book.

Shannon seems to think Utah police are too dumb to figure out how Gary really died or too racists to care how he died.

I am soooo happy that Anna Gray will get his assets because she loved him for real. Like Gary said, all Shannon ever wanted was his money.

mspaap

GARY COLEMAN HAD A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST SHANNON PRICE THAT STATED SHE MOVED INTO HIS HOME WHILE HE WAS HOSPITALIZED AND SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED THE COURT ORDER HER TO MOVE OUT DUE TO HER STEALING AND FIGHTING...ETC SEE LINK

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4