Randy Jackson Rushed to Hospital ... Chest Pains

6/15/2010 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0615_randyjackson_bnTMZ has confirmed Randy Jackson was taken to the hospital today after suffering from chest pains.

A Jackson family rep tells us Randy is still at the hospital -- Huntington Memorial in Pasadena -- and she doesn't know how long he'll be there.

The rep says, "He's ok," adding it was a precautionary move.

Randy was in court yesterday for the Conrad Murray hearing.

UPDATE:  We're told Randy was not taken by ambulance... he walked into the hospital and is still there for tests.

UPDATE 5:40PM PDT: Doctors are still conducting tests, but we're told Randy may now need to stay in the hospital overnight.

Chloe

Best wishes Randy!

MJAlways

#35...Could you be any more of an *******?

Get well soon Randy! Don't be discouraged by what happened yesterday. Justice will be served!

hillbilliy babe=toothless

Love you Randy....hope you are fine. Its just the time is approaching where that family will have to relive in every horrible detail, the loss of the bightest light in their midst. Each one will probably go thru similar, but hopefully not as severe, reactions. Keep a close eye on Katherine, Jackson family. It is gonna really hit her hard when she has to go thru the 25th of June and doesnt have a decent life partner to lean on. Joe blames her and that can make it any easier. Keep him away from her yall. Stand close to the kids too. They will handle it better than the others, there heartache is still to come when they get old enough to read all the media crap, and all the lies that were told on MJ and contnue to be written and reported as truth.
Take care Randy, We love you and we know how close you and all the brothers are, and how you all loved MICHAEL. REST EASY, RANDY. I know your heart is still broken

dd

Joseph this is why you shouldn't start family arguments right now. It is too close to the anniversary of Michaels death, this is way to stressful for you children, grandchildren, wife, and Michaels fans..lets get through this month. Be well Randy.

Jen

You people who are wishing him dead or harm on him are digusting. Yeah he may not be a saint but he is actually the only one out of the brothers who hasn't been making money off Michael since he died. He wouldn't do the reality show b/c he didn't think it was appropriate. And he was fighting for the fans to be able to go to MJ's grave on the 25th. Appreciate that. This year has been really hard on all the Jacksons. No matter how they act or what they do I know that they all miss Michael, b/c no matter what he is a part of their family. So stop all the hating, Michael wouldn't want that.

Hope you're ok Randy!

Jonna

Geez, you had me worried, I rushed over here to read about it, thinking it was my dawg Randy Jackson....But its just this fool....Well, I guess its a good thing!

dd

#26 NEWS FLASH Randys children are all adults, I think they are quite capable of taking care of themselves.....

MiMi

PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Michael Jackson's brother Randy has been hospitalized in Pasadena to undergo tests after experiencing chest pains Tuesday.

A source close to the family confirmed to Eyewitness News that Randy Jackson was taken to Huntington Memorial Hospital in Pasadena, where he was undergoing tests.

Doctors believe Jackson had a mild heart attack, according to the source. Jackson had spoken to his father, Joe, on the phone, and seemed to be in good spirits, according to the source.

It was not clear if Jackson would remain in the hospital overnight.

Joey

Which Jackson if your NASTY

kelly

BOO FRIGGIN HOO. I am sorry that he is sick, but I am so sick of hearing about these money hungry Jacksons. The only ones I care about are Katherine and Michael's children. I am sorry if this offends anyone, but I smell a publicity stunt!

CriticAl

"I got a pain in my ches' and I can't breaf!" - George Lopez

somewhere in Texas

He probably found out he will have to pay child support.

dd

Why would he have to pay child support to fully grown adults? #59

somewhere in Texas

His kids are like 12 & 14 and Katherine supports them.