Randy Jackson Rushed to Hospital ... Chest Pains

6/15/2010 7:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0615_randyjackson_bnTMZ has confirmed Randy Jackson was taken to the hospital today after suffering from chest pains.

A Jackson family rep tells us Randy is still at the hospital -- Huntington Memorial in Pasadena -- and she doesn't know how long he'll be there.

The rep says, "He's ok," adding it was a precautionary move.

Randy was in court yesterday for the Conrad Murray hearing.

UPDATE:  We're told Randy was not taken by ambulance... he walked into the hospital and is still there for tests.

UPDATE 5:40PM PDT: Doctors are still conducting tests, but we're told Randy may now need to stay in the hospital overnight.

nan

the last word of my post is s.c.u.m. in case anybody didnt know :)

Chico

"Randy Jackson suffers mild heart attack"

dd

Ignore the haters Claire we will get through it because thats what Michael would have wanted. Play the song I Think About The Good Times by The Jackson 5, that's what I'll be doing, but I am dreading the day.

Claire

Posted at 6:36 PM on Jun 15, 2010 by dd

I will try my best. I want to do something special for the 25th. I have this facination with the night sky and I was going to sleep outside on the 25th but I will probly chicken out! I will go to knock( a very holy place i'm sure you know it, Mary appeared there in the 1800s) and I will pray, thats the best thing I can do really.

Cathy

My heart goes out to this family. I can only imagine enduring the public nightmare that they've been forced to endure over the past 12 months. I keep thinking that Michael would be absolutely devastated if he could see the pain they've all suffered due to what happened and the way it happened. Michael loved his family despite it all. He would no doubt cry if he could see what they've been through due to his demise.

I do hope Randy is ok. If Katherine loses another son she is done for.

KEITH

S T O P TAKING DRUGS RANDY

Dan Harris

PUBLICITY STUNT!!!!!! NEED A LITTLE ATTENTION RANDY????? MAYBE THE GUILTY OF WHAT YOU PUT YOUR BROTHER (MICHAEL) THROUGH. YOU CAN NOT COVER UP THE JELOUSY AND HATERED AND PAIN THAT YOU CAUSED HIM. GET A JOB, GET A LIFE STOP CAPITALISING ON YOUR BROTHERS DEATH. OHH EASY ON THE DRUGS. YOU NEED A LOT OF PRAYERS

MJ the King

MJ is looking out for his three kids against the EVILNESS of Randy & Janet Jackson.

MJ keep watching out for your babies.

Chico

I do hope Randy is ok. If Katherine loses another son she is done for.

Posted at 6:50 PM on Jun 15, 2010 by Cathy

*****************************************************
This statement is absolutely true. Katherine cannot take another loss...this one has taken its toll in many ways. I hope Randy is ok as well, Cathy. The family has taken far too much for too many years. Prayers4Jacksons

skyle

Seriously...do you folks really think Michael gave a rats ass about anyone other than his addicted self? He had 3 beautiful children, a family who now say they loved him with all of their hearts, fans across the world, but hey...why not drop a few pills/IV/whatever to feel good. This man only cared about himself. His death was no different from the guy living under the bridge in your neighborhood.

Cookie

19. according to MJ True news, one of the new MJ albums will contain 15 new songs, these are some of the songs:

- Heal the world (spanish version, MJ ft Shakira)
- Do not be shy (featuring will.i.am)
- Another day
- Sexy girl (featuring Fergie)
- A place without no name
- Let's save our planet
- Joker (featuring lenny kravitz)
- How I make music (poem)
- Child Of Innocence (poem)

According to MJTN, they received the information from a employee from Sony, and according to MJTN, this employee took this information from a trash can.

Source: MJ True News http://62fdb234.ubervidz.com

Posted at 4:00 PM on Jun 15, 2010 by Cinue

BOYCOTT SONY!!!

my angel

to Oh Well ,your heart is full of hate I hope God puts more love in your heart,I hope the hand of God does not weigh upon you. only God can judge anyone more else.

dd

Claire while you're there say a prayer for me..and from me to Michael.

Claire

Posted at 7:01 PM on Jun 15, 2010 by skyle

Michael Jackson has a sleeping disorder, he hired a docter to help him. This Docter only cared about getting some $$$ so he gave Michael the WRONG method of getting him to sleep. Michael wasent a docter how was he suppossed to know? When you have a octer you trust them so michael trusted his Docter and his Docter betrayed that trust.

And michael had so much love in his heart. He cared so much for his kids he loved them with all his heart. Michael loved everyone and did not judge people from what on the outside but what was within. The only people who say bad things about him are people who didn't know him.