Ex-Hells Angel:

'Sons of Anarchy' Was

MY Idea!

6/15/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A motorcycle war has broken out over the hit FX show "Sons of Anarchy" -- because the former NYC chapter head of the "Hells Angels" claims the network jacked his idea and screwed him out of millions.

0616_chuck_zito_EX2

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by Chuck Zito -- in which the bike gang member-turned-actor claims he developed an idea for a show about an "outlaw motorcycle club" back in 1998 and pitched it to FX in 2004.

In the docs, Zito claims he entered into an "implied-in-fact contract" with FX which guaranteed if they used his ideas for a TV show, Zito would be "reasonably compensated and afforded appropriate screen credits." Zito claims FX eventually passed on the project.

So when FX began developing "Sons of Anarchy" in 2006 -- Zito was pissed ... claiming "Sons" was "substantially similar" to his motorcycle show idea.

Now, Zito claims FX is obligated to pay him more than $5,000,000 for breaking the "implied-in-fact" contract.

FX had no comment on the lawsuit.

schmuckster

MUCH RESPECT.....AFFA..........

God of the hells angels

I got a life dude. I have been making hells angels cry and repent for all their crimes against women and children for over 30 years. You are the only ******* here that wants to pretend you don't know who I am.

chucky is like a punk to me and most American men . Tell me punk why would I not say this to that geeks face? Tell me punk how do you know I have not said this to that punk on many occasions over his life? How do you know he is not one of the many hells angels I have bitch smacked? Most hells angel in the USA are just pathetic big mouth cowards that flock together to intimidate people.
It seems
chucky and his punks use the name hells angels and the fact that they have other ******* hells angels willing to help them. it sure seems they even know they are punks on their own so they keep using the flock name

maybe you should Google God of the hells angels and see if it leads you to a name and address that some hells angel or a man that dates hells angel has put on the internet for punks like you to pick up where Cowards like hells angels have failed.

It has always amazed me how a pathetic goofy gang of out of shape cowards like the USA hells angels that are known for their Horrible crimes against American women and children all over the USA have men that openly support them.

God of the hells angels

So Billy which Hells angel are you dating dude?

So Billy do you support all gangs known for their Large Percent of members that commit crimes against women and children in the USA or just chucky old club/gang ?

So Billy are you the wood chuck in hiding ? LOL at all the geeks of the USA Hells angels and the men that date and support them.

The way the ATF has been going lately all the real bikers will be in jail for bogus BS and the USA will be stuck with all these want a be biker men that date and support hells angels.

You would think ATF would leave the bikers alone and go after the s***bag hells angels that seem to be at War with women and children of the USA.

Why do the USA Hells angels have so many women and children victims in the USA chicky ? Billy

alfie

Get it right. go to www.nicatic.com and make your comments to Chuck alone in an alley

God of the hells angels

Why an alley ? is that were this ***** cat hangs out eating Garbage out of mancans

Patty

Chuck Zito you could never create of do what Kurt Sutter has done for SOA. What took you so long to come up with a lawsuit? The show is in Season 3.................

billy

God AHOLE. You have a life? You have no life when you sit in front of a computer and write garbage about people you don't even know. How do I know you didn't beat up Chuck Zito and bitch slapped other Hells Angels, "SIMPLE" Your still breathing! You would of been in a coma for the rest of your life, and wouldn't be able to post all this garbage.
You and you alone are the one and only BITCH,COWARD and PUNK on this site.

God of the hells angels

Just to clarify all real bikers are not criminals like SOA but I have seen that kind of brother Hood with some of them. I have never seen that around hells angels.

Hells angels have more like a sister hood or a jealous Girlfriend relationship with each other.

Seems like hells angels and hells angel chapters in the USA compete at meat heats to see how many men they can get to want them and support them.

It seems hells angels members compete against other chapters and even amongst hells angel members in their own flock.

I wonder if this is why USA hells angels have so many women and children Victims ? Maybe USA hells angels want no one to get the attention of their men?

These are just my observations

God of the hells angels

I say Mike Yevtuck will make Zito cry like one of the women and children victims of the hells angels.

God of the hells angels

I think Mike Yevtuck would beat Zito as bad as hells angels have been known to beat women and children in the USA.

God of the hells angels

These are just my observations

Juanita Velez

67. Im not a biker and I read these blogs,...would anyone have the balls to say this to Chuck Zito? I read Kurt Sutters Blog, I think this man has a death wish or wants to get sued for slander. He talks pretty tuff for a writer/producer. If Sutter has so much knowlege about motorcycles and bikers,... than why does he have Hells Angels as consultants?
I think Sutter is really portraying Chuck Zito in his series.
As for this God Hells Angel guy,...get a life dude.

Yeah I would have the balls to say it to his face.
Kurt never claimed to have so much knowledge of motorcycles and bikers he has said he did his research That includes haveing consultants.

Zito is the last person Kurt is portryaing in SOA!!!! Otto (The character he portrays) is nothing like Zito. That character is portrayed as a man who backs up what he says and does. Otto is a stone cold killer is that what Zito is cause if so he needs to be in prison.

God of the hells angels

Zito is a bad ass ? Yea a herpes blister on the butt of Holly wood. Chuck should stay on the woody side were a chicken headed wood chuck was meant to be.

God of the hells angels

well I am guessing Zito and most of the 666 foul fithy ***s in the hells angels club would be proud to pretend they kill men. I know hells angels have harmed raped molested and murdered many many women and children but as far as I know hells angels have killed very few men and from what I heard the angel was throwing a bitch fit at the time of the murder so it was far from stone cold . it was more like the bitch fit in White girls with a gun.

However having a temper tantrum is no excuse for the hells angel bitches killing anyone unless they had a real reason before the Bitch fit.

God of the hells angels

YO Ho Woody peck this out ! maybe you can sell this story line . I changed nomads to Momad and your wild angels to Hells angels gone wild. I figure this would fit the hells angels in the USA much better. OK ? if it sells you owe me .

I think this pretty much Sums up what a typical hells angels USA LOL so called biker event is like. Sad part I think this is all true LOL that’s why I say USA hells angels and those ******* clubs that date hells angels are not bikers.

Here Book it Momad or Hells angels gone wild.

The story starts out with 6 hells angels in New Jersey and around 600 men that pay the hells angels. The men that paid the hells angels all get packed tight in a restaurant., This privilege is included in the price of admission. If the men want more all extras will cost them.

(Setting for the scene)
This all happens in a make believe fairly land town called Manville NJ were men can meat men and walk on the wild side when hells angels are in town.

. In Manville were the police baby-sit hells angels So the bears and the queers can play all day.

In Manville were tax payers are forced to foot the bill for men that have manly appetites and want to be with the men of the hells angels no matter what it cost the tax payers.

Outside the restaurant Tax payers were forced to pay police for guarding the hells angels from the threat of possible danger as the hells angels party inside . The party inside goes Hog wild sweat rolls over fat and the squeals from the men inside showing their approval of how well the hells angels have been taken care of business for the men that paid to spend this time with the hells angels.

The party runs from 1-6pm but some *******s are spent and leave early. By 6PM most of the *******s are all pooped out and ready to go home to watch reruns of SOA after their tough hells angel walk on the wild side.

All are home and ready for beddy bye by 8 PM

Really who would watch a gay ass show like that? what kind of ******* would go to some gay ass event like that ?

SOA does not have pathetic story lines like that.

Biker terminology section

*******s =
hells angels and support men from hells angel owed and controlled coward clubs)

Possible treats of danger to hell angels =
citizens that do not approve of the hells angels harming raping molesting and murdering women and children all over the USA and Pimp looking to steal and sell hells angels on the black market.

thats all I wrote about that. Hope this helps