« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

Not the Daddy!

6/17/2010 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... a DNA test disproves the claim of Devon James -- that Tiger Woods fathered her 9-year-old son.

0615-tiger-ex-getty-01
A source handling the situation tells TMZ the DNA test was performed in 2002, as part of "an ongoing child support battle."

We're told although the DNA test excludes Tiger, it establishes to a reasonable certainty who fathered the boy -- a guy from Florida.

The boy's pics were posted on Kikster.com. Coincidentally, he does look an awful lot like Tiger.

0514_daddy_300

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Anthony

Algonquin or whatever you atupid name is: I don;t care enough about an idiot like you to learn to how to spell you assine name. Get it? You are a psuedo-moralistic @ss. That is the salient fact.

ZR: Go back to special place where the results of incestous couplings like yourself reside i.e. a deep dark, dank cave where you can think up your insane ravings LMAO. You are a PSYCHO!!!

NatTurner

"Coincidentilly he does look like Tiger."

What is the coincident...the have the same complexion?" Is that a lot like Woody Allen and harvey look a lot alike becuase they are Jewish? What about Woody Allen's wife/daughter...she coincidentally looks like the girl in the Karate Kid right? Toger has full lips, average ears and slanted eyes. This kid has barack Obama ears, thin lips and regular eyes. yeah...that is a great coincidence huh?

TMZ never fails to make the most racist comments in America. You might as well say the kid looks like A-Rod, or Jeter or Lenny Kravits or Obama!

yomomma

Seriously get off the Tiger BS. He's a billionaire and given everything to him like a god since birth. He bangs hot chicks, so what, he didnt know any better he was born with his entitled perception of relationships or..(sex). Human beings are born to make mistakes and learn from them, and I know Tiger has learned his and he will be an even greater golfer one day as a result of this scandal. After this golf season, which will suck, Tiger will clear his mind and make hind sight 20/20. The greatest golfer of all time will be Tiger Woods at the end of the day, and a year or two from now this Tiger Woods BS is old boring news and Tiger is still raked #1 in the world even after sucking this year

Erica

"Yomomma," you wish. Since when are diseased whores "hot chicks?" You really believe that ugly pervert Tiger Woods was born entitled to do anything he pleases? Some of his fans are as unbalanced as he is.

Arrogant "Anthony," why do you find everything so funny with all your "LMAO"s? You're a person who finds everything funny it seems, but you call everyone who has a different opinion "psychos". Who's the real psycho here; I think it's you.

Lady Carolyn

All them women need to stop lying on Mr. Woods. Yes he made some terrible choices. Let's see well TMZ like my story about me and Eldrick. We meant long ago back when I live in Calif. He was young I was older we did things together. I left a move to Florida and had his kid. I knew i would never see him again. I went on with my life. And when he got famous. I did not come out about our baby. Do your believe me or not. Now that's a lame story. So how could you write this James woman story without DNA test.

jimipowers

tmz you have to stop making this stuff up. Why not report on how Tiger is in third place heading into the final round of the US Open. Oh wait because that would be a real story.

CH

Can I ask why you wouldn't look into her allegations BEFORE you posted her lies? You are the lowest of the low and you have fallen for the lies time and time again. Remember the JFK photo? Seriously, move on and you should post LIAR on top of the picture at the beginning of your web site because it appears you still believe her claim.

Schmice

Who is this woman's lawyer?

Lady Carolyn

Please leave the Mr. Woods alone I'm tried of these people messing with him. The man have a lot on his mind. And beside I'm the one true one who had a child for Mr. Woods and it's before he was married that's between me and him. Is I telling the truth or not.

tgr2328

just another lazy stupid woman trying desperately to get money from a rich guy.

RICK

Tigers clubs should also be tested for traces of poly max extremes on them, mistress #1 rachel says he used the secret golf product and he paid her millions to keep her mouth shut about it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5