« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Obama Kids -- Most Baller Father's Day Gift Ever

6/16/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When your father is the Leader of the Free World, there tend to be some pretty cool perks -- like when Sasha and Malia Obama went to the Lakers game last night ... and picked up an AWESOME Father's Day gift for their dad.

Obama Kids
Sources close to the situation -- but not too close -- tell us the daughters really wanted to get their dad a Lakers jersey for his special day. So, AEG president Tim Leiweke -- whose suite they happened to be sitting in -- ran down to the Lakers team shop in the Staples Center and had an Obama jersey made up on the spot.

To top things off, Phil Jackson even autographed the gear for the kids after the game.

Way cooler than that ugly tie you were gonna get your dad.
0616_finals_fans_300

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dd

As a matter of fact TMZ take that wanna be terrorist Chickeeta down you should not be able to threaten an American presidents life and get away with it!

Maria

I second that dd!

Darlene

Thats awesome!!! When are you idiots going to quit bit----- about our President???!!!!!!! Give him the RESPECT that he deserves!

m.b.

OMG. LMAO. WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID, RACIST PEOPLE. OH, FOR THE RECORD, I AM WHITE. The first Lady was at the game, Not the Prez. Or did u not watch t.v. last night??? He was giving a speech on the oil spill just before the pre-game for the NBA Finals started. AND I would bet Money that if it had been ANY White First Family, there would be very few comments on here. Screw all u Haters.

ginny

cool lets ****ing party and get huge (read expensive gifts) when you need to be taking care of YOUR country Michelle: the one you are nbow proud off???

NOT ME.

eyecandy

and remember....YOU VOTED FOR HIM!!!

haleyaber

shouldnt they be worried about the oil spill in the gulf? stupid ass ****licker. what a joke!

m.b.

Yep. I voted for him. AND, I BET YOU VOTED FOR THE TWO AZZHOLES THAT DEREGULATED OFFSHORE DRILLING. YES, THAT WOULD BE BUSH AND CHENEY. LMAO. GO REPUBLICAN JERKOFFS. LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.

m.b.

Hello, I am waiting patiently for the hater comments. Where are you???? Oh, Maybe you are fact checking to make sure you don't look like a total MORON, AGAIN???

dd

#106 Ginny What The Hell!

m.b.

@dd#111 Whay Ginny is talking about is a sound bite where Michelle Obama said she was ashamed of our country. Very few people listened to the whole speech. And, if they had, they would have understood what she was saying.

Brandon

All of you Obama haters are just jealous because he made it in his life and he achieved his goals. While you guys just sit in front of your computer all day and read tmz, he is out doing good for our country. I dont care if he hasn't done enough to fix the oil spill. It happened and we cant go back. what is he going to do now? clean the oil with a bucket himself? haha there are more important things going on in the world such as north korea and Iran's potential of killing us all with nuclear bombs and protecting our borders.

Plus his wife and kids arent the ones signing our bills so let them enjoy the freedom we all deserve.

Barack Obama 2012!

SouthernGal820

I agree with Chickeeta! Worst president ever. I find myself standing in the papergoods isle at the grocery store trying to figure out which toilet paper I can afford (and let's don't get me started on how much our health insurance keeps going up) and we have to see them out at all of these swanky places living it up. Pathetic.

dd

m.b. I kind of got that but it was hard to decipher with her spelling.

dd

Well Southern Gal nothing wrong with complaining about prices in these times, but when you brag about your Medellien, Columbian husband and threaten to take Obama out I have a huge problem with that...DOWN WITH CHICKEETA!