Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart

Married

6/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart were married Tuesday and Governor Bill Richardson of New Mexico performed the ceremony.

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart
We got the tip from Lisa Stanley at K-Earth 101 in L.A. and just confirmed it ourselves.

We're told the couple was married in the Governor's mansion in Santa Fe. Their marriage license was filed Wednesday in the County Clerk's Office.

Harrison and Calista have been together for almost 8 years, and got engaged over Valentine's weekend in 2009.

Harrison is filming "Cowboys and Aliens" in New Mexico right now.

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart

Trish

Marriage is the best! Congrats...

Trish

Hey, Governor Bill Richardson, was Gloria Howes the best (Woman of the Year NM.) person in her time in the "United States Senate?" She was the woman! God Bless her and her family. I just visited her grave in January. Helped bury her son, my buddy.

chloe

Congratulations to you both. Love is great and I wish you happiness.

In relation to weight (skinny) - I could never gain weight til I was OLD (50). I ate every fatty food and man-sized meals but could not gain a kilo. I went through years of abuse for not eating enough, yet ate twice as much as everyone else.

So there!

alisemaria

Why bother?

electriczipper

well Obama says they will cut the oil spilling by 90% in a few days or weeks?
well the clock is ticking and more birds and fish and animals are dieing,,so sad

electriczipper

whoops forgot to comment on the lovebirds ,,well cant say it matters much to me but if they are happy ..then all is well in the world..she does need to eat some..maybe she can stop by this evening and have dinner with me,,and harrison can tell me about some of the movies he was in...

dee

What business is it of anyone if they seem to be an odd couple? All that matters is that it works for them. Congrats!

Mel

Ugly? Calista is FAR from ugly inside or out, haters go away, seriously...if any of you knew this couple you would see they were genuine and in love, he adores her....the rest keep reading the bottom feed and stay the bottom feed apparently it sells.. MB xo

Bea

That's good news. They have been together for many years now, and are still very happy. So, they show us that it's possible, even in Hollywood! Congratulations to them, I wish them many more happy years to come. How nice with some good, positive news in the media world, for a change! I wish that would happen more often. :)

shelly

i am proud of them just going and getting it done...no press, no twitter...this is not about publicity

Simon

Refreshing to see something nice for a change on TMZ.

But, as always, the usual inbred cretins need to come along to say somthing rotten about something nice.

CloBird

This is good news.It's about time!

Cy Nupp

Harrison Ford is looking more like Warren Buffett every day.

lisa

Bellissima coppia ..... SONO felice x Loro .... vi auguro Tanta serenita'.... di Cuore .... Abbracci lisa ........ complimenti ....... CIAO.

lea

hell, he wasn't faithful to either of his first two wives. She's an idiot. You don't marry a guy who is a serial philanderor. On the other hand, maybe she couldn't do any better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments