Bieber's 12-Year-Old Security Threat -- Exposed!!!

6/16/2010 7:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the secret identity of the deadly and merciless force that nearly penetrated Justin Bieber's security this weekend -- and here she is ... at your own risk ... AN ADORABLE 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL!

0622_beiber_girl_tmz
TMZ spoke to 12-year-old Cristina's father (who also provided us with this photo) and we've learned the recent security breach in the Bahamas was all over -- DUN DUN DUN! -- a hug.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Cristina wanted to give Justin Bieber a hug -- one of the most dangerous martial arts moves known to man. But thankfully, Justin's crack security team intervened just in time and no one got hurt. Cristina was eventually let go.

It all went down during Bieb's photo shoot with Kim Kardashian at the Atlantis resort on Sunday. As far as we know, Cristina's still at large.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

whatev

holy god, her gums. it creeps me out but i can't stop looking. can't that be fixed?? it looks malformed.

leo sonoro

She most have to put this on Facebook as a Profile PICTURE!

Justin Bieber

Hey everyone- I'm not a poser, this the absolute real Justin Bieber. I wouldn't lie to my fans. Both Kim Kardashian and I had the same problem with Cristina, she's honestly a sweet girl but in this world you just can't get that close to a celebrity. If it was up to me I would have let her hug me but unfortunately that's not my decision apparently. This is just a warning for you guys, cause I wouldn't want any of my fans to get in trouble for doing it. I love you all so very much and want you to stay safe. - Justin Bieber

MImi

OMG that's my friend!! But all this over one little hug?? she told me that he was taking a photo shoot w kim karadashian and there were body guards every where but down one little path so she ran down the path screaming till the body guards got hold of her and said that they would hit her.

Mimi

OMG thats my friend!! But all this over one little hug?? But she said that she saw him taking a photo shoot with kim kardashian and there was body guards everywhere except down one path there was none so she ran down screaming and the body guard caught her and told he would hit her!

Ayline

Guys don't be mean,I mean you guys probably have something way uglier than her like,your hearts

fatpeoplesuck