Bieber's 12-Year-Old Security Threat -- Exposed!!!

6/16/2010 7:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the secret identity of the deadly and merciless force that nearly penetrated Justin Bieber's security this weekend -- and here she is ... at your own risk ... AN ADORABLE 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL!

0622_beiber_girl_tmz
TMZ spoke to 12-year-old Cristina's father (who also provided us with this photo) and we've learned the recent security breach in the Bahamas was all over -- DUN DUN DUN! -- a hug.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Cristina wanted to give Justin Bieber a hug -- one of the most dangerous martial arts moves known to man. But thankfully, Justin's crack security team intervened just in time and no one got hurt. Cristina was eventually let go.

It all went down during Bieb's photo shoot with Kim Kardashian at the Atlantis resort on Sunday. As far as we know, Cristina's still at large.

Zein

I would be scared too! She looks like the Joker!

Ghost

Mop Head with a bad comb-over??...where did this Bieber TARD come from???

Crocrdoll

Kids aren't the only ones who are cruel.

Missy

Katie Couric gums yikes. Please dad take your daughter to a dentist. Or maybe their is no cure for huge gums.......

diana

Are you kidding people? Don't be so mean, she is 12 years old. Get a life.

yup

"Not a good tooth-to-gum ratio"

G.R.

Bieber is just a little dumb sh*t who needs to be brought down a few levels. He is so damn annoying, trying to be a player and his music isn't even great.

johndpieper

Just like with Ricky Martin, I'm shocked by the number of girls who think Bieber is straight. I bet by his 20th birthday he has "come out". Give me a break girls, this Bieber guy is manipulating your hormone driven fantasies and spending habits. Don't be too disappointed when I'm proven right.

atxgirl

awwww...she looks so sweet! i can't believe her father would provide a pic. that's just bad judgement.

HornDog

Looks like Baba-Booey's daughter with those lips and teeth

shawn

first off as far as people picking on the kids looks so what she put herself in that place...wait no no she didnt her loving caring dad did, wait you mean a father of a 12 year old girl gave a sight like this the picture of his own little child? And worse you sick ass's printed a picture of this kid on of all things this sight? Tacky and wacky both of ya, if that is what her own dad would do to put her in the spotlight then to be honest it makes me wonder if she actually might have been there to cause a scene or act over the top, i dont care for the bieb but as far as this idea that she wanted to give him a hug many people want to give hugs and end up taking hair cloths, stabbing the person when rejected, or worse. The security did their job, the father did not.

bring back recent posts

she is cute ! I remember bein excited to see Donny Osmond when i was her age!

Truth

WTF, BEEYATCH NEEDS RE-CONSTRUCTIVE DENTAL SURGERY ASAP!!!!! YEA, SHE DOES RESEMBLE A SPECIAL ED STUDENT. 5150 HERE SHE COMES!

MissAnn

I sure hope this girls parents get her some dental implants in the near future. She has such a pretty face but a dreadful mouth situation. I'm not picking on her, but I know I wouldn't let my otherwise beautiful daughter walk around with a smile like that.

I Chinee

she looks goofy. poor thing... her dad needs to get her to a dentist asap!