Katherine Jackson: My Way Or the Highway

6/17/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned there's a standoff at the Jackson family homestead between Katherine Jackson and Jackson baby mama Alejandra Jackson -- but the smart money is on Katherine.

0617_katherine_jackson_estate_GETTY_EX
TMZ broke the story ... Katherine has asked Alejandra and her four kids -- Jermajesty, Jaafar (both fathered by Jermaine Jackson), as well as Donte and Randy Jr. (both sired by Randy Jackson) to move out, because they're just too much for Katherine to handle.

Although Katherine and the Michael Jackson estate have offered to let Alejandra and her brood move into a nearby condo owned by MJ, Alejandra has lawyered up.  We're told Katherine wants Alejandra to sign a confidentiality agreement and Alejandra wants better digs and a fabulous parting gift in the form of money.

Sources tell us Alejandra's lawyer has not made a specific demand, but Katherine realizes she needs Alejandra and her kids to move so she can care for Michael's 3 kids.  We're told Katherine is back in town and ready to lay down the law and tell her former daughter-in-law  -- it's either the condo or the highway.

Mind you ... Katherine cares deeply for her grandkids but is not going to be held hostage by someone who has no legal claim.  True enough, Jermaine owes Alejandra back child support ... but Katherine does not see that as her problem.  Plus, Katherine is living on an allowance, can't afford a payoff and we're told the MJ estate will not ante up money for Jermaine and Randy's obligations.

Stay tuned

0604_JACKSON_FAMILY_300

VERONICA

IF IT WERE ME I'D PUT THE WHOLE BUNCH OUT THE DOOR.THIS T---P HAD CHILDREN BY BOTH BROTHERS.WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THEM AND SLOPPY SECONDS(IT'S A MANS THING.SHE IS NO EARTHLY GOOD.

MJFANFOREVER

Alejandra has a lot of nerve. She has lived off of Mrs. Jackson for years and now she has the balls to hire an attorney. What nerve! She is a lazy B*&^% and a trifling ass woman. What decent woman has kids with her brother-in-law? And not just one kid with the brother-in-law but two. She did that on purpose. I say kick her ass to the curb Mrs. Jackson, you have done enough.

indybarb

She's come a long way from Gary!

emerald

Go Katherine - kick ass!! Alejandra has no legal right to be living ANYWHERE at MJ's expense - she may have kids with two of his brothers (?!!) but it's up to them to pay for her support not MJ or Katherine!! Time Alejandra got a job, do they have a strip joint nearby?! Might need to hide the stretch marks though lol!!

GinaMarie

How SAD that Alejandra cant get off that "JACKSON" couch that seems to be fused to her ass & earn her way through life like "MOST" of the JACKSON FAMILY has done!!! She ONLY married & laid up with one..that does NOT entitle her to THREATEN Katherine, and I say GOOD FOR YOU KATHERINE!!!..for not letting her put the diggs into you!!!SHAME ON HER! I "FULLY" understand Michaels song about "Money"..and people greed for it!! FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!--Those whose love for the almighty dollar is more to them than the Family who has been GRACIOUS ENOUGH to put a roof over her & her kids heads, and feed them ...FOR YEARS...FOR FREE!***message to alajandra*** SAVE $$$ AND LOAF OFF OF A GRANDMOTHER IN HER 70's!!..Get off your DEAD ASS & GET A JOB..EARN YOUR WAY THRU LIFE LIKE EVERY OTHER AMERICAN--OR PERHAPS YOU FEEL "OWED"..NO WONDER MICHAEL MADE THE CHOICES HE DID!!! ESP WHEN HE SAID: "WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE???"...KATHERINE--YOU ARE A RARE & BEAUTIFUL STRONG & SIMPLY AMAZING WOMAN!! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU TO RECEIVE LOVING FAVOR FROM GOD AGAINST ALL THOSE THAT COME AGAINST YOU AND YOUR HOUSE! ~ALL MY L.O.V.E.~ GINA MARIE*, OHIO

jacksonfan4ever

I LOVE YOU ALL JACKSONS ,I'M SORRY FOR MICHAEL <3 I LOVE YOU MICHAEL. YOU'RE FOREVER THE KING, THE LEGEND & MY IDOL FOREVER ....

cheryl martin

STAND STRONG KATHERINE,Michael loves his brothers and sisters,but they do need to finance thier own way in life,like everyone says;[GET A JOB]..PROTECT AND SECURE MICHAELS CHILDREN.why doesn't the brothers go on tour and bring back the rememberances of the Jackson 5 [or] Jacksons whichever way you want it.I believe the fans would want to bring back you first beginnings of your musical career!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO FOR IT......

marie

Well personally, I think Ms Jackson should evict Joe, Jermaine ,Randy,LaToya, Alejandra and her kids as well. Ms. Jackson has enough to worry about besides grown ass folks creating their own drama...

faye milano

I hope Katherine's broom is a BIG one to sweep out the garbage that's been cluttering the floor.Minus the children of course I'm merely refering to the ADULTS. Jermaine owes back child support, my god, does it never end? His ex should drag his ass to court, and then maybe she should get off her ass and get a job instead of mooching...Stop trying to make money off of someone, your legs still work now walk!! Way to go guys, great role models!!!

Steel City 333

ONCE AGAIN THE MEDIA HAS SUCCEEDED IN IT'S ATTEMPTS TO DISCREDIT THE BLACK MAN...JOE JACKSON IS THE SOLE REASON THAT THE WORLD WAS BLESSED WITH THE TALENTS OF MICHAEL JACKSON AND THE JACKSON FIVE... I'M AWARE OF THE FACT THAT HE SPANKED HIS CHILDREN BUT YOUR VERY OWN BIBLE READS (SPARE THE ROD SPOIL THE CHILD). CHILDREN WERE SPANKED IN THE 60'S AND 70'S AND THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT WAS. FINALLY, WHY SHOULDN'T (HE) PROFIT FROM WHAT (HE) CREATED.

hatejoe jackson

THEY AREN'T MICHEAL REAl kids.HIS MOM KNOWS THAT AND SHE KNOWS THAT SHE IS TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR WHAT SHE DIDNT DO WHEN IT COMES TO HER HUBBY WHO IS A PIG!!! THE WILL STATES JOE JACKSON IS NOT TO GET ANY MONEY BUT YET HIS WIFEY PAYS HIM FOR WHAT HES A LIER A ABUSIER AND A WHORE CHASER. JOE MOLESTED HIS KIDS ITS A TURE FACT THOSE KIDS AREN'T MICHEALS TEST HAVE BEEN DONE AND MICHEALS MOM SHOULD AHVE LEFT JOE WHEN HE USED TO BEAT THE KIDS BUT SHE DIDNT PISS POOR MOM THAT SHE IS. NONE OF HIS BROTHERS OR SISTERS GOT ANY MONEY FROM MICHEAL WILL. SMARTEST THING HE DID SEEING HOW THEY ALL TRY TO JUMP ON THE TRAIN FOR MONEY. GIVE IT UP JACKSONS YOUR TIME HAS COME AND GONE YOU ARE ALL USED TO BE'S MICHEAL BECAME A DRUGIE AND LIER AND USED FAKE NAMES TO GET DRUGS ALL CAUSE OF HIS FAMILY HE EVEN WANTED TO BE WHITE AND WELL HE WAS GAY AS HELL. ANY MAN OR IN HIS CASE WANNA BE MAN THAT HOLDS A BABY FROM A HOTEL WINDOW SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED NEAR KIDS. MICHEAL WAS GULITY OF MOLESTING LITTLE BOYS ADMITT IT EVERYONE KNOWS THE REAL FACTS.And they found Tizanidine (a muscle relaxer) prescribed to Omar Arnold (a Jackson alias) prescribed by Dr. Arnold Klein.

prescribed by Dwight James/Cherilyn Lee and the patient name was Kathlyn Hursey.

An anesthesiologist who consulted with the Coroner said there are "NO reports of its use (Propofol) for insomnia relief, to my knowledge.

MANIA

execuse me but what about Jermine and Randy can they look after their kids too??? Alendjara is a lazy whore! having 4 kids with 2 brother it's very an interesting!! she should have kept her legs together !!! what a circus!!!Yes Katherine kick her out from your house she is a healthy creature who can find a job and earn some money for her family!!! event after Mike's death some people an including his family living on Mike's money shame on all of you!!!!

MANIA

Bianca Rose Vandenbos

I already wrote a comment about this one time. But I think its very odd that this woman Alejandra had two kids with Randy and another two with Jermaine. I don't think its right that she did that. I think she was confused she shouldn't of had kids with either Randy or Jermaine until she was sure which one she was in love with and then marry one of the brothers. I do agree with everyone else saying that is nasty of what she did sleeping with two brothers and having kids with them. I also think Jermaine and Randy's kids should go and live with them or at least help Alejandra pay the child support. And Alejandra should get some kind of job to pay the bills and bring Jermaine and Randy to court and make them pay child support. Katherine is already an old woman and to take care of Michaels kids plus Jermaine and Randy's is too much for her. And I also think its weird that after Alejandra wasn't with Jermaine and Randy anymore that she lived with her mother in law. If I got divorced from my husband (I don't have one I'm only 18!) I wouldn't be living with my mother in law.

scudrunner4

I got to meet the entire family when things were a bit more normal thru a mutual friend named Doug B. I used to go to Jermaine's & Alejandra's when they were in love & expecting a baby. They lost the baby but I kept in touch & all was well. I lost touch & later found out Jermaine divorced & was re-married & now all this stuff. As far as Alejandra living with Katherine still, I agree with #165...who in their 'Right mind' would stay with their Ex-mother-in-law & by what does she think she has a right to their money?! Alejandra should get out & leave them alone & Jermaine....WAKE UP! Mike will, but will he see you?