'Little People' Star

I'm Not Dead!

6/16/2010 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0616_matt_roloff_EX_GettyMillions of reality fans were left wondering about the fate of "Little People, Big World" star Matt Roloff after Monday's season finale appeared to show him suffering a heart attack -- but TMZ has learned, his ticker is tip top.

In fact, Matt didn't even suffer a heart attack at all -- it was vertigo. Still, the Internet was burning with rumors that he was in bad shape ... or even dead.

But Roloff tells us, "Although having a dizzy case of vertigo ... I am very much alive and healthy and would like to thank all my friends and fans for their concern."

We're told Matt didn't even need to go to the hospital for the incident on the show -- and has since been treating his Vertigo with medication.

0610_little_people_300

At

He's a drunk who goes through the families money like he's playing Monopoly. He doesn't even consider his wife's opinion on anything.

DIMO

@CHRISTY I could not agree with you more!! As for being a good provider, I'm sure we will see a notice of Bankruptcy before long. I cant understand why Amy doesn't get rid of him. I've believed for a long time they were separated or getting a divorce. I don't mean this because of his height, but this jerk really has "THE LITTLE GUY SYNDROME".....the older the boy, the bigger the toys.

At

universaltarot

Receive FREE personal tarot card readings via email.

For a free reading email UNIVERSALTAROT@GMAIL.COM

Leave me your first and last name, age and a question you have for the universe (concerns, worries etc).
I will do a tarot reading for you and email you the results.

I AM CURRENTLY DOING EMAIL READINGS FOR FREE AS A TEST TO SEE IF THIS FORMAT WORKS WELL FOR PERSONAL READINGS*
*this is a limited time offer

cara

I agree with another post. The family did not seem very concerned when he fell on the floor, expecially Amy. I wonder if they planned that. I also caught the part when he said "little does she know."

Bob

how can you get vertigo if your 2 feet tall? You have less distance to fall compared to a 6 foot fella.

HMD

They did that on the show to keep your interest... it's called a cliffhanger. You just start watching tv? Reality tv has ruined people's sense of reality. Remember when tv shows actually had a plot instead of following people around watching them do normal boring stuff like wipe their asses?

rural route

hey, makes for good ratings - we were ALL going to tune in next time to see what happens but he just shared that he is healthy, which is GREAT news....

lorraine

Matt: So glad to hear that you are ok. I was so upset watching your show Monday night. The only thing that puzzled me was why wasn't any one hystical. If that was my husband I would have been screeming to call 911. Everyone seamed so calm.

Rally Bow

That's why you shouldn't believe in such thing as a 'reality show'. They're all acting, either real actors, or acting up, or edited to look like something that's not there.

Reality shows are scripted.

Joyce

I figured he hadnt died because we would of heard it throught the news. Glad he's doing ok. This is one of my favorite shows. When does it start up again.

Jim & Elaine King

So glad to hear that Matt is fine. We were amoung the many that
were concerned after Monday nights show left everyone hanging. We are looking forward to your new season, and don't forget to do something about those nasty weeds!!

Tim

Must be a slow news day in the entertainment industry. Apparently the only thing that has happened in Hollywood in the past two hours is that this D-lister did NOT die.

kickaboo

I like the Roloffs but TLC's stunts and exploiting have gotten so bad that I won't watch that channel anymore. They exploit and cause trouble in families, exploit children..encourage pedophiles with their Toddler show. TLC used to be "The Learning Channel". What happened to it?

BUTTPILL