« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

LT's Alleged Pimp -- Yeah, I Shot At People

6/17/2010 4:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawrence Taylor's alleged pimp, Rasheed Davis, has a history of 'fessing up to violent crime -- like the 1991 shooting he detailed in a handwritten statement to police ... a move that earned him hard time in prison.

LT's Alleged Pimp

Long before his alleged dealings with LT and an underaged girl, Davis sprayed bullets into a Bronx street fight -- and TMZ.obtained a copy of the letter Davis wrote the day after the shooting.

In the letter -- which reads like a scene from "Boyz n the Hood" -- Davis admitted getting a .22 caliber rifle from his apartment and firing it when someone else shot at him.  He wrote "I shot the rifle into the ... crowd. I aimed at somone (sic) with a hand gun. I fired about 12 times."

One man was killed, and Davis served 14-years for first degree manslaughter.

Davis is currently facing a federal charge of sex trafficking in the LT case, and is due back in court next week.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Trish

Such s***bags! I have 5 dogs (beefed up security). We have time to arm ourselves against idiot trash. Couldn't imagine 5 dogs before, but my husbands brother died in Jan.. and we were left with his 3 orphans. I have to tell you it is the "best" alarm system you could buy! I adore my pups... Every morning is a "good morning."

Phreaky

"...like the 2001 shooting..." "One man was killed, and Davis served 14-years for first degree manslaughter."

You want to check your math there TMZ?

Joe Dirt

I shot the sheriff!

electriczipper

but I didnt shoot the deputy....
Andy where is my bullet?

electriczipper

It amazes me that these guys act so tough until they get to prison and then they have boyfreinds..egadssss

confused

the guy served 14 years in prison for a crime committed in 2001......i thought it was only 2010 now........

awards

In prison he is called raw****a...

realitychecker

What a fine upstanding individual. No more gun toting for him - just trying to make a living in the free world. I'm sure his mom is proud. Piece of chit.

Melissa

14 years for murder? i hate when i hear things like that. this heartless bastard shot into a crowd of ppl on purpose, could have killed many many more.... and all he gets is 14 years?

lizz

what a worthless piece of ****.