« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lamar Odom's In-Law

Claims NBA Finals Are Rigged

6/16/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His brother-in-law plays for the Lakers -- but Robert Kardashian is still convinced that the NBA playoffs are totally "rigged."

Rigged
Kardashian -- whose sister is married to Lamar Odom -- was out before the big Game 6 match-up yesterday and told us, "The NBA is so rigged, are you kidding me ... it was gonna go to [Game] 7 from like the beginning of the year ... it's all about money."

Ultimately, he was right -- the Lake Show beat the Boston Celtics and forced a Game 7.

For now, Rob can't really prove his theory ... but with at least one former NBA ref recently confessing to all sorts of cheating ... Robert could be on to something.

So we gotta ask ..

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

yes, its true

Of course they are rigged! My 12yr grandson said this even before the games began.
There are NEVER, NEVER, EVER & I MEAN EVER....ANY CALLS AGAINST KOBE OR THE LAKERS!!!!
And If a call is EVER made, it ALWAYS goes against the opossing team & Kobe gets to throw from the line.
We quit watching 5min into the game lastnite.

TMZ WHY DID YOU TAKE DOWN THE TAPE OF Robert Kardashian TELLING WHAT HE KNOWS!?????!! DID KOBE OR ODEM GET TO YOU???

CCC

Why does anybody care what this kid has to say. If it were not for his hosebag sister marrying Lamar Odem, he probably wouldn't even be interested in basketball.This whole Kardashian clan are just a bunch of media whores who wouldn't be **** if their father wasn't a money hungry lawer who tried to help a murderer get off. That's right, I said it again. OJ's a murderer and pops tried and lied to get him off.

Rico Suavy

If brains were cotton this guy would not have enough to Kotex a flea.

Ron`

I discovered a little mathamatical formula when I was in college that has served me well throughout the years regarding the NBA. We could shorten all games to 15 minutes and still have the same score at the end of the game if they played the full game. How is this possble? Easy, give both teams 100 points to start with, let them play 15 minutes and you end up with the same score everytime.
I hate to say this but looking at all the "gangsta mentalilty" in the NBA I am sure someone is "getting paid" to lay down every night.

Anonymous

Insane in the Brain

# 71 said "Of course the NBA is rigged. Anyone who doesn't think so must be living in a cave. And mark my words.....the Lakers will win it all. David Stern wants Kobe Bryant to win it, and what David Stern wants, David Stern gets."

If David Stern wants Kobe Bryant to win it, then why didn't Kobe win in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.

Your statement is very ignorant and there are no facts to back it up.

If David Stern WAS rigging games, then why isn't Lebron James in the finals. That would of made a lot more sense, don't ya think??

Los Angeles

LAMAR...RUN..,lAMAR....RUN. Do not look back. The "K" gang is nothing more than total TRASH.

BUTTPILL

I'm not kidding here....Who is this guy?

Anonymous

Insane In The Brain:

You keep thinking the NBA isn't rigged, little guy. You'll be wrong. Look no further than Game 6 of the 2002 playoffs between L.A. and Sacramento. You truly don't have a clue.

timsami

Could this be a typical Kardashian publicity stunt? Normally I would say yes. However, Rob has never seemed so money hungry like his gutter-tramp sisters. So maybe he has a point...

Chris

OK, geniuses. If the Finals are rigged to go seven games, how come the NBA Finals have only reached seven games three times over since 1994? What, the NBA only rigs it once every five or six years? Give me a break.

Ken

After reading the details of the referee gambling scandal, I came to understand that the NBA is very easy to rig. The NBA is one step above pro wrestling. It is entertainment. Don't take it too seriously. No matter which teams wins tomorrow night, my life will be no different.

Tracie

Why would the games NEED to be rigged? I am sure that are crooked refs in EVERY sport, but there is no conspiracy to rig certain games. If there were, why wouldn't they have rigged it so that Cleaveland played the Lakers? That's clearly what everyone wanted to see. Dumb Asses. I bet most of you don't even watch NBA basketball

sissy s.

Hell yeah it is, I live in Vegas & I should of took my ass down the street to place a bet at the closest sports book, but I was too busy laying out at the pool....Now I have no idea who to bet on for Thursday's game!? Any suggestions? All those comercials & ticket sales, beer sales,etc... I think we are all going to see finals of all sports last up until the very end or close to it! It's all about the $$$$$$ sad, but true!!!

StupidPeopleAnnoyMe

OMG. You people are all so stupid. I have no words for your ignorance.