Green Day's Man-on-Man Kiss

6/17/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Green Day lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong pulled an Adam Lambert and kissed a male fan on the lips while on stage at a concet in England on Wednesday.

Green Day's Bille Joe

No word if "GMA" will cancel any future Green Day performances.

More Kissing Celebrities

Paul

**** that! he's amazing and Green Day is ****in' great! I think is just part of the show.

mlc

WOW no waiiiiii, thats like the first time theyve done that!
not

stupid press

Rose Black

It's just a kiss!!! What's the problem??
I don't understand...

Um, yeah, Billie Joe has been doing this for about 20 years. Technically, Adam's been pulling a Billie Joe.

Raine

EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! I'm talking aobut the pants not the kiss.

cher

Hopefully the more same sex kissing goes on the more desensitized society will become so that at some point soon this will be accepted without even thinking about it. Yeah Green Day, Yeah Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, Adam Lambert.

ezze

44. Sorry but the only man im going to kiss is my brother,father(if I had one)son(if I had one) and thats it.I was raised that men shake hands

Posted at 11:32 AM on Jun 17, 2010 by electriczipper

DISGUSTING. I've NEVER kissed my brother and I stopped kissing my father when I was like 10...ARE YOU FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF W. VIRGINIA? I can hear the dueling banjos playing...and yes, I'm gay.

I fit into my bikini!

if ur a dude willing to kiss another dude,especially on the lips, you are not straight..and if you are sporting the pastel colored sneakers and "leggings" along with it..you are definitely not straight! Are there any straight guys out there that would agree with me? Where did all the real men go??

Crisrtina

That is old news TMZ. Billies been kissing guys on stage since 1989. Adam Lambert is coping Billie.

Dave H ;)

shut up ***gots!! any straight guy is allowed to kiss billie joe ... and his jeans are fine, its called fashion. stop bein a douche and get on with it...

Molly

When straight men or women kiss on stage, it's cool. But God Forbid an actual gay guy kisses a man!! Then we have to get the FCC involved and ban him on the tee vee from all live performances! Such hyprocrisy!

Wow, Billie's been doing this for YEARS! Stop making such a deal out of it.

Christopher Ward

That dude is my band member!!! :D:D:D
So stoked he's on here!!!!!
Check us out Maybe Next Time on Facebook or Myspace!!! :D:D:D

Elle

Freaking hot!

Dave Murphy

This is me haha (: ! And firstly, I am straight; it's just any fan would kiss him. Secondly, skinny jeans are cool !