Jaden Smith

Has Got a Situation

6/17/2010 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While only 11 years old, Jaden Smith already has a set of ripped abs.

Jaden Smith
During an event in Beijing on Wednesday, Will Smith's son flashed his Hollywood royalty six pack.

The "Karate Kid" is officially ready for the "Jersey Shore."

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Tink3348

Y'all need to stop hating on him! Get a life and let him do his thing! Why are you sitting up here worrying about him? You just do you and watch him do him! You guys are paathetic! And half are you are just jealous he has a six pack and you don't! Nice pack Jaden! And if you have to say something email me at tianna.w@comcast.net

Nonye

Moe I. or moe l. I dont care u are soooooooo rude stop hatting on people especially black people. Just cuz we do better than ur sorry ass doesnt give u the right to hate and only ignorant people use racial slurs. So when u get u to hollywood call ur mama im sure shell die or shock. Stop hattin on blck people

trinity

hey i am trinity yes he is fine and he is mine

dbyrd

Man look his just a kid who grew up in hollywood it's expected of them to have a little more ego but that don't take away the fact that he's going to be a great actor and boys walk around with there shirts off all the time so GROW UP

kemaria

WOW!!....I DIDNT EVEN KWN THAT JADEN HAD ABS LIKE THAT I WISH I WENT WITH JADEN SMITH I SO OBESS WITH HIM I LOVEE YOU JADEN!!!

Jess

Your all crazy. He's a freakin kid, like lay off. Any interveiw I've seen he seemed like a sweet kid. It's funny how definisive and mean people get when their jelous of what they don't have.

shatiany

omg like out of all the boy six paks i seen he the best like no lie

Anonym

DER IST SOOOOOOOOO SÜßßßßßßßßß
I ♥ JADEN FOREVER

Marcos

Esse menino é lindo!!!!

elesa grimes shade

hot omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he has hot abs omg he is so cute and i like his belt !!!!!!

twanquavioustolbert

thats a good body and i hope i can be a famous star just like you

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13