Jaden Smith

Has Got a Situation

6/17/2010 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While only 11 years old, Jaden Smith already has a set of ripped abs.

Jaden Smith
During an event in Beijing on Wednesday, Will Smith's son flashed his Hollywood royalty six pack.

The "Karate Kid" is officially ready for the "Jersey Shore."

Marcella

JS is such a cutie. I wish I had his money and his dad too!

shakera calhoun

as i was reading some of those bad comments i was like they dont even know him and they be quick to write something mean about him but this is my story_____________________My name is Shakera Calhoun.Im am a jaden smith fan but if i was to see him right now i would not try my best to get his autograph.Im not like other people i wouldnt be crying or yelling to get an autograph or to get him to touch my hand or anything.Im am a African American,and im from Houston Texas Living in New Orleans Louisana.I want to be a singing and an actress but the question is how.I record songs in my studio but the question is how to get known.Do my father and mother have to be famous in order for me to be famous do my father have to be will smith and do my mother have to be jada smith.i guess so.My bday is 4/4/97 and im am a 13 years old girl.ITS NOT FAIR..

Janet.R

JADEN SMITH AND HIS ABS ROCK YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYING CRAP ABOUT JADEN SMITH YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!!! IM A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL AND IM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN!!! OTHER STUPID PEOPLE ARE JUST JELOUS OS JADEN SMITH I LIVE IN EL PASO TX AND I THINK HIS SUPER DUPER HOT!!! SOO LIVE THIS KID ALONE IF I WERE HIM ILL SUE YOU ALL BYE!!!! :)

Janet.R

Jaden Smith rocks im his number 1 fan im a 12 year old girl that lives in El Paso TX and im desprate to meet him. his six pack rock I say that, people that say crap about this 11 year old are mest up!!! his just a boy I think people are jelues of jaden smith. I LOVE YOU JADEN SMITH TAKE CARE!!!!!:)
NUBER 1 FAN:)

summer

i love jaden smith!!!!!!!! i'm the same age as him i think he is super duper cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keyara overton

omg so cute i want 2 marry him <3 love u jaden

tiyona

i love you a loooooooooooooooooooooooooot jadensmith i want to be with you.

none of ur business

yo man chill out hes just a kid n there are a MILLION other ppl AND kids who do the same thing and u looovvveee them!!!! leave him alone and if he does have issues HE should deal with that!!!!!!!!

sharil

i can look at this all day!

ciera

yall better stop talking about my boo yeah he is spoiled yall just hateing that my boo

Cierra

I feel so bad for jaden.its amazing how such a hot guy can have a set of ripped abs.if i ever get to see the hottie with the sexy body i will tell him that he is jaden smith and he is cute no matter what happens to him.

quinn gray

yall are so rude if your child had a big movie coming up they would probaly do the same thing and you would be very happy talking about that boy like he grown and at least he making something of his self and yall kids probaly got a million things wrong with them so lay off hes nothing but 11 yall are nothing but a pacck of races hobbknocking jers like my mom told me if you dont have nothing good to say then dont say it p.s. i saw the movie ang it was great keep doing ya thing jaden much love tothe smith family

kk

i think that he is really cute and i hope someday i can act with him cause i am getting an agent. my parents raised me to b a will smith fan and i am still but jaden is totaly hot... i would love to have dinner with him and his family.

ciera

all i know is yall better stop talking about my man like that i will kill yall

Dallas

You guys, he is 11 years old it is not nice for you to be calling him names and things like that, if he read this his feelings would be hurt and so would yours if you were him, i dont think it is much of a big deal that he showed his abs anyway! And for some of you to talk about his parents that way is just uncalled for, it is not even that serious, the boy lifted his hirt up...BIG DEAL!