Justin Bieber Drinking Investigation Lacks Cojones

6/17/2010 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops in Maryland hit a local bar this weekend after receiving a call from someone claiming 16-year-old Justin Bieber was inside boozing -- but what they found ... was a woman who looked just like him.

0622_beiber_lookalike_getty

TMZ spoke with multiple people inside the "Mug and Mallet" bar in Ocean City who confirm that cops entered on Saturday night looking for an underage drinker with a bowl haircut and a tiny frame.

But the only person who fit that description was a 27-year-old woman named Katie.

Katie tells us she had to whip out  ... her ID and prove she wasn't JB -- though she says she gets mistaken for the singer, "all the time!"

If only the cops would've checked the real Bieber's Twitter page -- they would have known he was in The Bahamas with Kim Kardashian.

0613_BIEBER_BANGS_LAUNCH

lisa

justin bieber looks nothing like her you people are dumb go check your eye sight

katie

I love it! You rock Katie!- you pull off the look way better than he does!

Bill

I'd let her,it, whatever sing into my microphone!!!!!

FatUglyLesbians

Gross. Fat Ugly Lesbians. Typical.

I <3 bieber. Not! Puked in my mouth. Disgusting.

anais

ils se ressemble pas !!

Haley

who ever thought that looked like justin iz an idiot. justin bieber iz skinnier than that ( no offence to the girl ). and justin would never do something stupid like drink. and whatever idiot said that justin went on oprah and said he wuz gay needs to shut their mouth. i have nothin against gay people but there iz no reason to go around saying that someone is gay. thatz just not kool.

I Chinee

she looks just like him. LMAO

Lesli

Yeah, okay--- but yu can tell them apart- Justin's boobs are bigger.

jpm4444

Now all you weirdo women who are ga ga over this sissy boy gets what most of us are saying.

He looks just like a friggin woman; and talks like one too. How this guy is famous is scary.

Jayden

Was she drunk when she called the cops? Really?

Daisy Mae Duke

This story cracks my azz up.

Jen

a lot of haters on here, Katie is little, not fat. and def. doesnt look old.

it isnt like SHE called TMZ and said do a story, get over yourselves little people!

I think they both look great =D

Ron

which one is the lesbian??? the one on the right? you can tell the two apart, ones hair combs to the left, the other to the right. why is this girl Beeper, Beeber, Feebler....what ever the hell its name is popular again??

Laur

I loveeeeee Beiber! TMZ your mean! Hes going to take over twitter one day ! You will seeeeee!!!!

LMFAO

Lena

I know that girl! Hung out with her before in Salisbury, MD. And her name in fact is Katie!