MJ Memorabilia Company -- Majorly T'd Off

6/17/2010 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's likeness is at the center of a serious turf war -- and now an official MJ merchandising company is trying to squash a website for getting all up in their t-shirt bidness.

0617_mj_shirts_EX
Bravado International -- which was empowered by the MJ estate to be the exclusive merchandising company of MJ memorabilia -- filed papers in L.A. federal court yesterday, claiming Emoda.com has been selling MJ t-shirts without permission.

Now Bravado is on the rampage and wants to clean out their tiny competition -- demanding three times the site's profits from the t-shirts, plus hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.

billiejean

owned hee hee

stonermoog

why would they hire a ginger to model their stupid ****? gross.

Daisy Mae Duke

Looks like "Rude Dog" clothing they had back in the 90's.

really?

If MJ is really dead you know that TMZ wishes he could be alive. I rather read an article about MJ watching paint dry than ANY of these other boring celebrities. Tiger Woods is so dull. Linsay Lohan..what has she really done? These are boooorng people and TMZ knows it.

God I hope MJ is alive by some miracle. Life without him is so... ehh...

CCC

Why can't we all make money off of MJ? I have a white cooking glove at home that I can put some rhinestones on.

Throwback kid

These shirts would look great! If it was still 1984

mjfanalways

Michael i love ya more.miss you and your smile angel.wish you were here.love and hugs sweetheart.

Trish

@FPIC You really are a nasty drunk. I feel sorry the the people that deal with you on a daily basis.

Grump

Trish ony wears Moo Moo's, maybe if u put in a special request they might make one for you.

BTW.. Dressing like Peter Pan...who will you be? Tanker Bell?

Billy Blunts

hey i would like to see these guys win (emoda.com). I don't think they are doing anything wrong. (I do see the legal side) However I do think it's wrong for the amont of money that they (Bravado) are asking for.

Trish

How about that Lakers game? It was great! LOL

TSIG

I've been wanting to buy some MJ memorabilia, but only if it benefits the estate. I've seen things for sale, but since I don't know if anything that's for sale is legitimate or not, I don't buy anything. I wish the estate or Bravado would put some indication that the items are "estate approved" on them. The estate is just losing potential income by not making this clear.

Trish

I had a great father! He was nothing like you. I wish you could trade places with him. But, he is in heaven and you are in hell.

Trish

FPIC= Transexual Sooo... True... You are too bitc*y, to be a man. Big Bubba must have taken you under his wing, while you were doing your time. Have another drink to forget the past.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments