TMZ's Devon James DNA Game!

6/19/2010 4:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Devon James wants to make Tiger Woods take a DNA test to prove he's her baby daddy, but Tiger ain't having it.

0618_devonjames_game
So now Devon is on a quest ... she has to collect as many of Tiger's samples (toothbrush, comb, and razor) as she can or else she won't get any child support!

johnmerrick

The kid should request a DNA test from her and pray she is not his mother.

Tonya

I thought it was already proven he wasn't the daddy? I'm confused

WV granny

Anthony

WV Granny: You got it absolutely right. The tablois press has no story sso ROL , TMZ and other hucksters keep making up b.s. stories and these stories always seem to come out when he is playing. Amazing coincidence, huh. They must be PMick's payroll LOL

Darlene

Get over trying to trash him, enough is enough!

WV granny

As Tiger's WV Granny, I always feel compelled to come to his defense. He may seem to have an ego the size of Pebble Beach, I believe his self confidence is affected by all the bad press. I know, many believe he deserves all that he gets, but for six months! Good grief, enough is enough (thanks, Darlene). For some reason, he has to be crucified anew every day. Even our Jesus was crucified only once for all. We have crucified Him more than once, but His Father thought once was enough. So LAY OFF ALL YOU SADISTS!!!!!

pam

don't click this ... it is a known security threat. expected better from TMZ.

Jon

don't know if anyone else had issues but when I clicked the link a page came up and said your computer is under attack now click here to fix, when I closed the screen it said all your data has been lost.

Of couse its not lost but WTF

Jon

great now my PC is getting pop ups saying virus detected..

Thanks alot TMZ... really thanks a lot

Carmen

I agree that the kid resembles Tiger Woods, especially because of his facial features and his eyes. The child’s mother and the media spread this rumor like a wild fire and put doubts on people's mind. Some media outlets later recanted and said Tiger was not the father. Why doesn’t the child’s grandmother end all the speculations and rumors by making public the DNA proof she claims to have about the child’s bio father? The media should also name and show a picture of the kid's real/bio father. Legal litigation/DNA testing may be the only way now for Tiger to stop these paternity claims, which most possibly will continue!!!

SportsGrl

Great work TMZ Luckily for me my PC blocked the virus threat but others didn't have that same luck ...You people can do better than this ..

seeing

Tiger might take the test if she pays...

sandy k.

If Tiger KNOWS this is NOT his child, he should DO the DNA test to prove she's a liar.
If he KNOWS or suspects it is his child, he should step up and DO the DNA test and claim his paternity rights and obligations.

Either way the DNA test would settle the matter.

WV granny

You know men, they don't think it is manly to do something the easy way. I agree a DNA test would put all this absurd stuff to rest.
Vaya con Dios, Tiger.

Bobby

3. Why does all this stuff come out while Tiger is trying to earn a living? Is it all that necessary to reveal this trash at this time? Oh, I forgot, we must have a scoop at all costs, even if it may or may not be true.

Posted at 6:11 AM on Jun 19, 2010 by WV granny

if its that bad why dont you log off and NOT come back because this is what a gossip site is all about regardless of what site or paper or show it is.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments