Katherine & MJ's Kids -- Pilgrimage on Anniversary

6/19/2010 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackson's three kids will not be in L.A. to commemorate the one-year anniversary of MJ's death.

0618_katherine_jackson_kids_Calendar_EX
Sources connected with the family tell TMZ the gang will be at Michael's birthplace -- Gary, Indiana -- where they will observe the day.

We're told Katherine is set on Gary because she feels it is a "family point of connection" -- and it's just too crazy in L.A.

Our sources say Katherine, Prince, Paris, and Blanket will keep things private with relatives and friends in Gary.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Why oh Why?

That´s good! Let the children remember their father without loads of crazy fans and tourists. Catherine needs her rest, too.
Wishing the family the best on such a difficult day!

JLS

I love the way she is narrowing the mass of people living at the mansion to just her - and MJ's kids. It's the four of them against the world. She stays close to them and is doing a marvelous job at being both mom and dad to them. Thank you, Katherine. I appreciate you more than I can say!

sasha

Nobody cares TMZ about his non-celebrity children and where they are going to be so some potential kidnapper can go stalk them. There should be laws against this form of stalking. Michael Jackson was the celebrity, not his children and you reporting this is an invasion of their privacy. I bet these sources aren't getting paid because these sources are probably on TMZ's end.

I hope you don't get caught. You guys need to write about Paris Hilton again instead of salivating over little kids because it's rather pathetic.

brianpi

So what do you think, would these good kids, want more money, or would they like to see the conspiracy, that made their Dad's life fall apart, exposed?....what there is a conspiracy?....yes! more than one...go to my site.[nothing for sale]...brian n. everett pi....I was not going to get involved in this, but after I retired,I offered my information to the family, and guess what?..they know about most of it, and don't care....the "estate machine" is even working to stop people like me from talking....and there is more than just 2 or 3 of us that worked on the 1993 case, and there must be others, from the recent cases....

iFart

Poor, sweet kids...I hope the anniversary of their father's death isn't too hard on them. I hope people let them mourn in peace. I've never noticed how much Paris looks like Katherine before, so pretty.

Claire

That place will be hard of Kathrine. Going back to the place where it all started, remembering old memories...it wont be easy for her.

boston-gal,,,,

Good for them! Too bad "the source" mentioned where they will be! :-(

mary

Posted at 2:37 AM on Jun 19, 2010 by brianpi

Why don't you give a link to your site?
Not sure what we're supposed to be looking
for.

electriczipper

sorry but I do not see michael jackson in any of these kids...none at all

REALUSION

HOAX!!! THIS STORY confirms MJ is still alive......

the believers are gotta be about worn out from spinning falsehoods and bending them to they are believeable.
Remember, the believers think MJ owns TMZ, and only allows Jackson stories to be published, ONLY after he allows them to do so, and so it fits into MJ's plan.

BarbieJean

Of course she wants them in Gary craphole Indiana, that is where she and Joe is getting that whole museum mess going. She is no different than Joe Jackson using Michael's kids to get money. All of Mike's hard work on raising them a certain way will go to hell with them being raised up and influenced in that greedy family. I couldn't care less who likes or dislikes my opinion so in before the 'fanatical crazies' freak, my response will be kiss my opinionated ass.

Siggisis

"Our sources"

Who are your sources, sleazeballs? Leave the KIDS alone.

Cali MJ Fan

No matter where Miss Katherine and MJ3 spend June 25th, the biggest thing they will each be missing is the man himself. May they find peace and comfort wherever they may be.

May the press also leave them and the family alone on an anniversary no one should be marking.

Rest in Peace dear Michael. L.O.V.E. to the Jacksons. You are not alone.

oleman

I wonder if Poppa Joe has had them fitted for their polyester jumpsuits...I'm sure he's gonna try to launch their music career!!!!

Missy

14. "Our sources"

Who are your sources, sleazeballs? Leave the KIDS alone.

Posted at 5:04 AM on Jun 19, 2010 by Siggisis

I totally agree! Leave MJs children alone,the media stalked and harassed MJ now they are starting to do it to HIS children! This will be hard enough on them,they don't need the trash tabloids/media outlets stalking them too!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments