Megan Fox

Transformer

6/18/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A lot has changed for Megan Fox since first appearing in "Transformers" three years ago.

megan fox

Here's 21-year-old Meg back in 2007 (left) -- and just three years later, the stunning 24-year-old at her "Jonah Hex" premiere last night (right).

It's amazing what success can do for a gal.

dee

heidi looks good as a brunette...

Tittsburgh Feelers

OMG- Time machine take me back !!! Was she in a car wreck that I wasn't informed of??

Spandex

I like the Fox 2007 version better...

eric

Wow.....actually its pretty funny seeing how these idiots feel the need to make "adjustment" to themselves. Look at those 2 pics...left one....stunning...right one....mess!

Gavin

White women wrinkle(age) fast!!!! She looks like she is late 30 something

Flutterbye71105

Wow, I can't believe she had this much work done. There is no way she is wearing a push-up bra with a plunging neckline like that. And her nose and cheeks were def. done. Her eyes weren't done they just look like it because she has had cheek implants that are pushing on her lower lids and making her eyes all squinty. She looks rediculous now, she was quite attractive (even though she can't act) I wish these pretty girls would stop ruining themselves with plastic surgery.

Crystal

She must not have realized how beautiful she was and decided to get plastic surgery.I guess even women that seem to have a perfect face and body even have low self-esteem.

Pistol

Stunning? She looks like she's at least 40.

yup

I can't decide if she's trying to look like Octomom or Angelina Jolie, as though there's a difference.

Black

she looks like the Mona Lisa to me _ good portrait but not an attractive woman.

kb

2007 version of megan fox wayyy better, looks better, better attitude

MP

Wow! I've read comments from people talking about her alleged plastic surgery, but I never really saw it before. What a shame, she was so pretty.

Justin

I think she's just in makeup for her new movie.......wait for it....... Tranny Formers 3. Okay, laugh now.

SYLVI212

19. Let's see.

Eyebrows look the same.
Cheeks look the same.
Nose looks the same when you consider the angle of the two photos is different (plus I've seen other pictures of her recently, nose IS the same).
Boobs look the same when you consider the fact that she's wearing a push up bra in the right photo.l

Lips look plumped.

Wow. SOOOOO much plastic surgery. A little lip plumping, and she had big lips to begin with. SO MUCH CHANGE. CAN'T RECOGNIZE HER.

Posted at 9:25 AM on Jun 18, 2010 by whateverpeeps

MAN, IF YOU DON'T SEE A MAJOR DIFFERENCE IN THOSE TWO PHOTOS, YOU ARE TOTALLY BLIND!!!!

Irish Pubes

My name is Darth Vader...I am an extra terrestrial from the Planet...Vulcan! If you do not take Lorraine to the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance, I will melt your brain...