TMZ Live: Artest, Lohan, and Jesse James

6/18/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Ron Artest's post-game partying, Lindsay Lohan's SCRAM bracelet results, and the latest with Jesse James and his ex Janine.

0618_tmzlive_large

Plus:  Tiger Woods' wife Elin is headed back to school.

davidgabrielMedium

stars on walk
stars have to apply and pay for their star...really is the truth.

Tony

What's your schedule like with TMZ and People's Court? Also, are you filming at a new spot?

alli

What are Jermaine and Randy Jackson doing about the situation with Alejandra and Catherine Jackson? Are they trying to ameliorate the situation at all??

Tony

How accurate is the SCRAM?

Debby

Where is Mike?

aliceofneverlan

It's interesting to learn that 1. Katherine Jackson is to release a book, Never can say goodbye ! on Monday the 21st.
And that 2. The estate and A&G are going to pay, but this is normal, for the memorial. ( i mean for the show)
And 3. It is interesting to learn all this at only 7 days from MJ's supposed "death" anniversary.

Mike

Harvey Levin, whats your thoughts about the Janine Lindemulder case? Do you think she has a chance of getting any custody or visitation with her daughter?

Beth Stibrany

July 1994 I was home on maternity leave!! My son was born July 2nd 1994

Brando_Commando

What is your thoughts on Rob Kardashian's speculation of the Finals bewteen the Celtics, and Lakers.

tiffany

Do you notice the similarities between american pie alum chris klien and arnie klien ??? perhaps MJ's kids have another sibling we didn;t know about!! is there any realtion????

Donovan

I think Harvey needs to rub one out, he's been kind of a rude lately. Especially yesterday with Jason...it's like Jason wasn't even talking, Harvey would just interrupt and talk over him. I find that so rude and disrespectful! He did it a little today too. You said law school taught you how to think, then process this and realize that it's rude to interrupt someone and talk over them like they don't even matter, like your words are more important than theirs. I like Harvey, but that is just obnoxious behavior.

inbeta

Hi-

I was wondering if you guys are hiring? If so, where do I send my resume?

Thanks.

N.Ellen

OJ Simpson from start to finish ..

AmyK

Please bring back Harvey for TMZ live. I felt like chewing my arm off yesterday watching Eric and that other yahoo guy talking about songs. I want those 20 minutes of my life back. Please do not torture TMZ Live fans like that again!

Farley

Harvey - -

You're absolutely right about rioting. Pittsburgh after the Superbowl wins was crazy.

West Virginia went through the same thing after a big college game.

Couch burning. When they are allowed to spill out onto the streets they start lighting things on fire.

What else are the Police supposed to do with such irresponsible people who ruin it for the people Max was talking about - people who could just party out their excitement and disperse?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments