London's Wife: Family Served with Cease & Desist

6/20/2010 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0620_jeremy_london_getty_exThe wife of Jeremy London tells TMZ the actor's mother, brother and his brother's girlfriend have all been served with cease and desist notices in order to keep them from talking about Jeremy's ongoing kidnapping case.

London told police earlier this month that he was kidnapped at gunpoint in Palm Springs, and forced to do drugs. One suspect was arrested, but two more are still at large.

Now London's wife Melissa tells TMZ she's nervous that Jeremy's family has been talking about the case to various media outlets -- thinking that the family blabbing to the media would somehow hamper the case.

Jeremy's rep tells TMZ lawyers for Jeremy served the family members with cease and desist letters on Friday night.

Jody

This guy wasn't kidnapped. This is nothing more than a story to try and make an excuse for getting caught doing drugs. His family is likely ready to speak out on the truth and he is just simply trying to stop them.

Good luck. It sounds like the police and FBI need to contact each family member who he has served.

Carl

Isn't "I was forced to do it" one of the default excuses of every drug user that's been caught?

Moonflower

Who the hell is this guy?

lisamorunning

I am sorry that I have no clue who the heck this guy is or what the importance of this story is. Who on earth is this guy? I'm sorry he was "kidnapped" and hope it never happens again. I would love to understand why this is a TMZ story.

Nikki

Are we sure he did not stage his own kidnapping? Hay in todays world you can never tell

Nikki

Chris that was him

boobymanz

I'm one of those people who likes to wait until all the facts are available until he passes judgment, but this story reeks of bull****. Let me get this straight. This guy claims some kidnappers kidnapped him, forced him to drink alcohol, do drugs, and then took his car? What the hell type of criminal does this? Am I really expected to sit here and believe that there are actual gangs of thugs running around and forcing people to do drugs and drink alcohol for ****s and giggles? Really dude? Isn't this guy a recovering drug addict or something? Maybe he used the kidnapped story as cover for falling off the wagon. I know several people have been arrested in the case, but these guys might be old drug friends from his past that he's just snitching on to cover his ass for falling off the wagon.

Bulgarian BeeGee

I think someone kidnapped my memory of him. Who is this guy?

djjay

come on has he used before and if so this is some story

Ryan

I am sorry, when I read the whole "someone kidnapped me and made me do drugs" story the other day (from someone who had a drug problem in the past) I scratched my head as to why anyone would kidnap someone to force them to do drugs. Huh?

You do not slap a cease and desist on family members unless you know they are aware you made up the story and you are afraid they will blow your cover.

kevinyang

sorry, this is a test for posting comment in PIMShell.

UNKNOWN

I'm almost sure more of the facts will come out real soon.

Just Sayin

how embarrassing does he expect anyone to believe his story? I DONT.

Just Say No To Drugs

Pauly (a young richard mulligan) Delvecchio

Bet they were trying to kidnap me again! Creepy, dudes & chicks are always trying to abduct me, I get like 10 attempts a day if I’m looking hot, 20 if I look pathetic - Ahh the stories!!! Some nights are rough, I garner more unsolicited follows than a midday Sandra Bullock drive, but then again, I really bring out the 'BEAST' in certain people (NPI).

Ya gotta know how to play the game though Jeremy, choose your sadist wisely, and never, ever do flat tires on N. Palm Canyon Drive after 1:30 am! Also ‘words of wisdom’ - - do not get tricked into speaking with the impoverished, family of mongoloids holding the cardboard sign off of Ramon, it is a total scam, and these people will eat you.

From a professionals prospective; it seems there was only 3 hot chicks out that entire night - so I have no idea what kind of closeted gig you‘re running? But #1 was with her boyfriend, #2 was far too unaware to realize anyone might be checking her out, and # 3 was flirty, but exaggeratedly flirty - you know, like how a transvestite might be trying to trick you. I guess it was a rather deflating night for everyone.

helentaylor21

Thank you for bringing a well thought out and reasoned comment to the discussion.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments