London's Wife: Family Served with Cease & Desist

6/20/2010 10:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0620_jeremy_london_getty_exThe wife of Jeremy London tells TMZ the actor's mother, brother and his brother's girlfriend have all been served with cease and desist notices in order to keep them from talking about Jeremy's ongoing kidnapping case.

London told police earlier this month that he was kidnapped at gunpoint in Palm Springs, and forced to do drugs. One suspect was arrested, but two more are still at large.

Now London's wife Melissa tells TMZ she's nervous that Jeremy's family has been talking about the case to various media outlets -- thinking that the family blabbing to the media would somehow hamper the case.

Jeremy's rep tells TMZ lawyers for Jeremy served the family members with cease and desist letters on Friday night.

kickaboo

Maybe because his family is too busy making money off selling their opinions on ROL and everyone knows ROL pays.

I cannot blame Jeremy if I had lame relatives running their mouths, stranger things have happened in this world. People shouldn't get off because the relatives couldn't get their lips zipped and screwed up the court case.

Peaches

HE'S A CHEAP LIAR.........HE WAS NOT KIDNAPPED, I LIVE IN PALM SPRINGS AND HE WOULD BE LUCKY IF IT HAPPENED........HE'S AN ADDICT, GOT SCARED AND CAME UP WITH THIS BULL**** STORY...........HE SHOULD OVERDOSE AND DO HIS FAMILY A FAVOR..HE'S A PATHETIC, FAT ASS LOSER.......

Unknow

I'm from Palm Spring and I'm sorry but if you are a "rich/celeb" looking to score that is the neighborhood you are goin too. Nobody breaks down in that area!

Unknow

I'm from Palm Springs and if your a "rich/popular/has been" looking to score that is the neighborhoor you are going to!

RickJames

Cocaine's a helluva drug!

tomm

Washed up has-been, lost his youth, 'cute guy' looks, and gained weight, BOO F__ING HOO! Get a life you loser.

20 somethings who peak early in life possibly end up like this mess. Don't get too ****y if you get a good job and start dissing people on your way up. You will see them again on your way down!

HeyHeyHey

This story just sounds off. Who would kidnap a middle aged fat guy? Don't most people either kidnap children or hot girls? The only explanation I can think of is for a ransom. But I doubt a couple of black thugs would even know who this guy is. If I saw the guy from mallrats or dazed and confused (Both independent movies that made hardly any money) on the street..I would not think he would have any money.

LG

Cease and desist what? Talking? It's called the 1st Amendment, ass hats. My fave part is that his wife tells TMZ (media outlet) that family talking to the media is hurting the case. Hey Pot? It's Kettle. You're black.

Everyones~A~Star

I have known a few people forced to drink and do drugs....seriously it does happen...and generally ends in rape.

RJ Hunt

I like being kidnapped and force to do drugs...It's the only way to get high...Now will someone please hold a gun to my head while I snort this line...ahhhh that's the stuff!!!

Pound Sand

Maybe Lilo kidnapped him. She made him smoke crack and he poured Vodka on her SCRAM.

teresa10findley

Let me just say this, Jeremy you are a big, fat, liar!
Good greif you could not come up with a better story than this?
You should have just stuck with the same old crap of 'I was robbed and uh,uh,umm it was a gang and uh they hit me on the head and uh they took my cash and uh put me in a trunk...
See Jeremy, short and sweet. very little details, and very little to remember. God do I have to tell you everything? ha, ha....

Will

Kidnapped??? Really Jeremy.. The way the story read.. You bought the beer.. You all went over this guys house.. Kicked it with the wife and kids.. Then went back out partying with the guys. He said you asked for the drugs and you got mad when he couldn't get them right away.. Sorry Jeremy.. For some reason I believe him.. The sad part is you're letting him sit in jail where you should be.

spinert

from what i can understand from this case is
it sounds like he went looking to score and
the dealer prob drugged and rapped him and thats why his being quiet about the issue

GAYNGSTERPALMSPRINGS

SOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS HE "PARTIED" AND "SMOKED DRUGS" IE. CRYSTAL METH WITH THE DUDE... GOT REALLY MESSED UP AND TOTALLY GAYED OUT WITH THE DUDES THEN FREAKED AT 3 AM AND CONCOCTED THIS BOGUS STORY... YEAH... ALL THOSE PALM SPRING GAYNGSTERS! LOL! LMMFAO!!! MMMMHHHMMM... AND LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS... OH MY!!! DUDE. STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF AND THE PALM SPRINGS GAY AND GANG COMMUNITIES WITH THIS B.S. AND COME OUT OF THE CLOSET ALREADY... DAMN!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments