Katherine Jackson: Michael's Kids Have No Friends

6/20/2010 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0620_katherine_jackson_bookKatherine Jackson says Michael Jackson's kids are isolated and miss their father desperately ... this according to her first interview since MJ's death.

Katherine tells the Daily Mirror, "They don't have any friends. They don't go to school, they have private lessons at home -- but that will change in September, when they are due to enroll at private college."

According to the interview, the kids spend hours listening to their dad's music.

She says Paris has turned her bedroom into a shrine to her "Daddy" and that Prince and Blanket talk often about trying to make him proud.

Katherine says she wanted to decorate Paris' room with pictures of flowers or ballerinas -- but "Paris went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him.'"

Michael's mom goes on to say Paris is the most musically-inclined of the three and that Prince wants to produce movies.

This new interview comes days before the anniversary of Michael's death ... and in conjunction with a new book Katherine is selling (pictured above) containing pictures and Katherine's memories of Michael.

She says, "Michael was so misunderstood ... I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me -- a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson -- a loving person."

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

Mary in CO

MJ loved and doted on his children - you can tell they really loved him. Katherine has been a 'trooper' - if Michael could see how well his mother is handling things, he would be SO proud, as he worshipped his mother.

Mary in CO

Annelies: VERY BEAUTIFUL! Missing MJ always.

Robert

yall act like MJ died on the cross and this goes to MJ's mother whom is the member of the JEHOVA WITNESS cult..."IF YOU DO NOT BELEIVE THAT I AM HE THEN HE SHALL DIE IN HIS SIN"AND also "GOD THE FATHER,THE SON and THE HOLY GHOST" is all in one...read it for yourself,its in the bible

Robert

that whole family is into a JEHOVA WITNESS practice even the kids are going around knocking on doors to lure people into that cult life...that why the whole family is messed up and also Mickeal is not a child pedy ok he got framed by some retarded ass illegal immagrant trying to make fast money,just like that one father who committed suicide after pocketing $25 million for his two boys that was forced to lie so get it right people! geeee

Day

Me sinto triste todos os dias pela perda do Michael e a mãe e os filhos deve estar sofrendo muito mais ....Triste demais ...eu amo Michael Jackson...triste triste essa é uma morte muito dificl o tempo passar....

murena

god bless you:)))

Tangerine

Robert, you need to check your FACTS before posting because you've got a lot of them all wrong.

MJfan4life

Why do you MJ haters keep going to every blog about MJ spewing your rubbish. Dont you have anything else to do. You bunch o disrespectful h!#$%^ogs what has Katherine Jackson done to you. We already know you hate MJ because of your jealousy. To Katherine, Paris, Prince and sweet adorable Blanket I say get a copy of Kelly Rowland's song "Shake them haters off" it is so appropriate for the idiots who search every tabloid for anything about MJ on a 24 hour basis because no one else with common sense will hire them to do decent job, and then go about spewing their hogwash. Changing their names on every tabloid and spreading the same lies. You fools people are getting tired of your drivel, cant you see you will NEVER be able to accomplish the things MJ did here on earth which most of the time were done for the upliftment of mankind. You do nothing constructive with your lives except to spread hate you pathetic pieces of undesirable human remains. MJ we love you, we will always love you. You are a wonderfully made child of the MOST HIGH GOD. Small minded mortals WILL NEVER BE ABLE to define you because you cannot be defined by mere mortals. Remember GOD is your defender, NOT FOOLS. You were and ARE blessed, and that blessing will be received by your children. We love you, love you, love you. RIP my handsome angel.

Cynthia L. Paxton

Dear Katherine,
Hello and greetings. I've been a fan of Michael since I was in 6th grade. He was the first super star that I ever collect anything on. That day that Michael died, I cried the whole day.My name is Cynthia L. Paxton and I'm from Columbus,Ohio,Originally from Sunbury,Ohio. I first learned about Michael when I was in the 6th grade. We saw his vedio Thriller and that's when I first started to love him. I then started collecting books,magazines,the Thriller Jacket,two gloves and some other items. My prayers are with you and your family.I hope that you will get the chance to read this. I hope one day I'll get the chance to visit Neverland Ranch one day. I will always miss MJ and will think of him with found memories of his wonderful music. Take care Katherine and God bless you and your family. Love from a Faithful Fan,
Cynthia L. Paxton
Columbus, Ohio

Cynthia L. Paxton

Dear Katherine,
Cynthia L. Paxton
Columbus, Ohio

Cynthia L. Paxton

Dear Katherine,
Cynthia L. Paxton
Columbus, Ohio

raffaella

...I think that Katherine is the best mother all over the world!
She really loved Michael, with her soul and her heart because just a sweet and generous woman could accept and justify all the bad people that writing and saying a lot of orrible story about her son, just a wonderful woman could sustain all of those stupid, crazy and bad things and just a wonderful woman could continue to live and try to make it clear to the world how great was Michael, how generous was Him and How big was his love for the world.
Now I understand why Michael is the wonderful man that he is, behind every great man there is a great woman, Katherine that woman are you and I want to thank you for the great gift that you give to the world :OUR SWEET ANGEL, MICHAEL.
God bless you and Bless Prince, Paris and Blanket...
with all my heart and soul...Raffaella

Tangerine

Katherine, remember all the "fake" friends your son had that falsely accused him and did not support him in his greatest times of need? So don't worry about your grandchildren having many so-called "friends." Just instill in them love for God, so that He becomes their BEST friend and savior.

ANI

#5 STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER YOU MEDIAWHORE, FOOL!!!!!

jessiierose

i think it's great that the kids are going to regular school I WANT TO BUY THE BOOK !!!!!!!!!!! :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :D

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26