Katherine Jackson: Michael's Kids Have No Friends

6/20/2010 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0620_katherine_jackson_bookKatherine Jackson says Michael Jackson's kids are isolated and miss their father desperately ... this according to her first interview since MJ's death.

Katherine tells the Daily Mirror, "They don't have any friends. They don't go to school, they have private lessons at home -- but that will change in September, when they are due to enroll at private college."

According to the interview, the kids spend hours listening to their dad's music.

She says Paris has turned her bedroom into a shrine to her "Daddy" and that Prince and Blanket talk often about trying to make him proud.

Katherine says she wanted to decorate Paris' room with pictures of flowers or ballerinas -- but "Paris went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him.'"

Michael's mom goes on to say Paris is the most musically-inclined of the three and that Prince wants to produce movies.

This new interview comes days before the anniversary of Michael's death ... and in conjunction with a new book Katherine is selling (pictured above) containing pictures and Katherine's memories of Michael.

She says, "Michael was so misunderstood ... I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me -- a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson -- a loving person."

Cathy

I think the kids are doing well - as well as to be expected after losing a parent they obviously adored. They have their cousins to play with and plenty members of the Jackson family to take care of them. They seem like normal kids in the pictures taken of them going to karate, swimming with Jermaine's kids, fooling around on video, etc. Kids are very resilent, and although I am sure they miss Michael, I doubt they are in their rooms crying every day. Even at the memorial service, they seemed very comfortable with and close to the Jackson family, and I believe that is where they belong - with Katherine, their aunts & uncles, their cousins, and yes, even with Joe.

I'm glad Katherine is going to send them to school - I think it will be very good for them. They will still be protected (I'm sure it's a very exclusive, private school), but they will get to meet other children their age and know what it's like to be in a classroom.

I think that overall, Michael would be very proud and touched by the way his family handled his death, and most of all how they took in his children and surrounded them with love. The Jackson family may be dysfunctional, but they do love each other at the end of the day.

Tellit

Katherine.....you make me sick!
Presents?...
You sucked your son dry to the tune of multimillions a year for over 25 years. Presents? Yes, and those he gave you also.
And you accepted/charged him what? $240,000. for a televised interview re the molestation allegations?
YOU, against his wishes, talked him into doing the Pepsi Commercial.
And how about the $640,000. RV you asked him for and he gave again.
And continued to give give give to you until the day he "died"...jewels, money, clothes, homes, support for his lifesucking siblings that YOU spoiled and refused to teach responsibility to.
And over the years.....YOU, YOU Katherine Jackson personally blocked drug intervention for your son.
I've known of women in the 50's/60...s who had children and left their abusive spouses and made it just fine to go on and raise healthy happy children...minus the sorry assed father.
BS....
You're no sacrificial matriarch in my book....
You've been the cause of 90% of the problems in your highly dysfunctional family.
NOthing you say or do will ever impress me.
Still making those Michael Jackson autographed commenrative belts at what was it $7,000. a pop? The day after he died rummaging through his house for $$$. In court ASAP to grab the children and the estate.
You pathetic B----.

mjfanalways

i'll always love you Michael.i miss you alot.love and hugs sweetheart.

huhuhu

Glenda in Texas

"65. good. if they go to school, i think many children would ask them who's your daddy? why white kids have a black father? why your family have so many dramas? why your daddy looks so weird? why your family is so disfunctional? do your uncles have Jobs.
Posted at 9:59 AM on Jun 20, 2010 by huhuhu"

Must you show your idiocy in public for all to see?

dd

Mac

Maybe it's time to introduce the children to their biological father and maybe he can provide a normal life for them.

***

Michael grew up without friends except for groupies and strippers. Katherine is going to try and give these kids some sense of normalcy. But to purchase a book with the proceeds going to MJ's kids, give me a break. They will have 10X more $$ and stuff than my kids could ever dream of---money is the last thing they need to worry about. Friendships and normalcy is what they need and no amount of $$$ will provide that. Let them make their own way in this world. Money didn't do Michael any good.

Fuck Celebrities

Yep... those kids are more twisted than all their relatives put together... they'll be lucky to make it to 20 years of age.

They have no friends? How is a private school going to help that?

dd

TV Gord all of her children went to school I don't see why she wouldn't allow them to. Also remember she just obtained custody of the children. They have been around plenty of cousins, and when you are that young that is the majority of your friends. I am sure the article stated things like they wanted to to get more attention.

Tellit

68. Hey Tellit when did you become Michael Jacksons accountant? Tell yourself something and get a clue, you know nothing about his finances..
Posted at 10:11 AM on Jun 20, 2010 by dd
______
I guess the whole world needs to get a clue...right?
Go do some research (even just a little from reputable sources)...you ignorant delusional rabid Michael Jackson bitch.
Michael Jackson fans are the only people who hold onto all the Michael Jackson illusions.

***

The money is a concern not just for Michael's kids but for the entire Jackson clan. Cashing in now will secure a bank account for Jermaine's kids, Randy's kids, and all those who Michael was supporting while alive. Money---it has been, is, and always will eb about $$$!! Nice Katherine put together this book but come on---enough! What' next---an MJ Potatoe Head??!!

dd

@70 Private schools weed out people like you, that's why they should go there.

huhuhu

yeah, i know a man said he's MJ daughter's bio father, who is MJ's friend also. and the fat dr Klein perhaps their father too. other kids must ask them how many fathers do they have". and the youngest one called blanket looks just like a girl,who should go into a all-girl school.

Gsharon 710

Katherine, I wish I had your strength, will power, abilities, and the continuity of each. It must be so hard to be the parent of a man famous all around the world. You weathered rumors, insults, legal problems, a division in your family life, having to raise a second family and so much more.

I pray that God will continue to shine His Light as you continue to work toward your reward. My prayers are with you and your family.

I thought it was so human to be seen in public with Joe as you both supported Michael. Even with problems, I think Joe should get a Thumbs up for being their Father, and the two of you were able to see your children have the ability to support themselves.
My prayers also include Joe.

God Bless!