Katherine Jackson: Michael's Kids Have No Friends

6/20/2010 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0620_katherine_jackson_bookKatherine Jackson says Michael Jackson's kids are isolated and miss their father desperately ... this according to her first interview since MJ's death.

Katherine tells the Daily Mirror, "They don't have any friends. They don't go to school, they have private lessons at home -- but that will change in September, when they are due to enroll at private college."

According to the interview, the kids spend hours listening to their dad's music.

She says Paris has turned her bedroom into a shrine to her "Daddy" and that Prince and Blanket talk often about trying to make him proud.

Katherine says she wanted to decorate Paris' room with pictures of flowers or ballerinas -- but "Paris went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him.'"

Michael's mom goes on to say Paris is the most musically-inclined of the three and that Prince wants to produce movies.

This new interview comes days before the anniversary of Michael's death ... and in conjunction with a new book Katherine is selling (pictured above) containing pictures and Katherine's memories of Michael.

She says, "Michael was so misunderstood ... I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me -- a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson -- a loving person."

Ted

Katherine Jackson gave birth to Michael Jackson, not Jesus Christ.

Claire

Posted at 10:04 AM on Jun 20, 2010 by Glenda in Texas

As much as I hate to say there is some truth to what huhuhu was saying. Other children could make fun of PPB because of Michael. There are bullys in every school.

Matt

Katherine Jackson is wrong and so are you noobs to! Michael's kids do have friends because I have seen all the pics of them hanging out with their friends duhhhhh! I am friends with Paris on Twitter (verified) and she posts some pics of her and her friends at the shopping mall, restraunt, and at her home to duh! She also have Youtube and she post alot of videos of her and her friends to. So, Katherine Jackson is totally wrong and don't know nothing because she never around them.

dd

Dear Demon Tellit, I don't have to dream on like you, I went to school with the Jacksons they've been to my home and I've been to theirs. HA HA HA don't you wish you could have lived my life, now go to your father Satan and skip my posts because I won't respond to the spawn of the Devil!

***

Michael was afraid to send his kids to regular school foremost because he feared they would be picked on. They will obviously go to an elete private school where the kids will be instructed to be nice. Poor kids, I hope things work out for them. And who cares who gave sperm---those kids were Michael's regardless who eg and spermed in a dish. He was the one who raised them and that is more than Murray has done!!!

Claire

Posted at 10:23 AM on Jun 20, 2010 by Matt

Those are fake pages. I am friends with Grace, their nanny and she posted a status saying that the kids are not on FB twitter youtube etc those are leaked videos.

Tracy

I am sure that this week will be hard for the kids. It was hard for me when i lost my dad.
Friends are hard to find but you always saw them with friends when they lived at Neverland when they were young in old pictures. They looked very happy with Michael and there friends. also when they were in the new place they had friends
Maybe they should reconnect with them, they might feel better.
All the best with this tough week ahead

Tellit

78. @Proud2bBlack: "This woman sacrificed her son to the world. We all enjoyed, and looked forward to hearing and seeing her son."
Katherine Jackson gave birth to Michael Jackson, not Jesus Christ.
Posted at 10:23 AM on Jun 20, 2010 by Ted
_________
lmao...right.
Katherine Jackson nee Katherine Scruse (Prince Albert Screws..they were always delusional! lol) gave birth to Michael Jackson...not the Virgin Mary. After busting up Joes first marriage..
lol
Joe Jackson WAS right when he said that Katherine Jackson killed Michael Jackson. She was the one who REPEATEDLY put thumbs down to drug intervention re MJ.
The ONLY sense I've ever heard him utter.
F'ing Catfish faced Devil.

keyslammer

Ms. Katherine, you are a pearl...a true pearl. Those kids loved/love their daddy and that's a wonderful thing. So many children have no clue who their daddy is, and so many more could care less if they ever see their fathers from one day to the next. I say don't let them become recluses like Michael had become. It might be unsettling and nerve wracking at first with people gawking and bothering them wanting them to be their friends, etc. but it will all die down. The less people see of people the more they want of them. Get them out there, get them mixing with humanity, not just at school, but everywhere. Don't chauffeur them around in cars with blacked out windows and bodyguards. Let them be human beings. They are gorgeous children and so are you. You really are a treasure.

Alice(from Romania)

This is the longest I’ve gone without blogging for some time. But sometimes you just have to let life play itself out without comment. Like so many people, I have been in a wash of images and feelings about Michael Jackson. I knew him as well as one could know him during the time before he did “The Wiz” and up through “Thriller.” I couldn’t pretend to understand him. There were so many complicated signals. Did he want me to be his ‘older women’ friend. He gravitated to older women. For solace? Succor? A beard? Did he want me to teach him the ropes? I never could quite figure it out. But I remember one day he was visiting me at my ranch north of Santa Barbara. It was the first time he had been in that region but he must have liked it because later he bought his ranch in that same area. Anyway, as we walked around the ranch which was perched right at the edge of the mountain overlooking Goleta, I pointed to a spot where I told him I wanted to be buried. Michael had a melt down right then and there when he heard this. He shrieked and bent over and said “no, no, no!” “ What’s the matter,” I asked. “Don’t ever talk about your dying,” he answered. “Don’t ever think about it.”

I think about death all the time. I rehearse my death. I think that’s a healthy thing to do. Death, after all, is what gives life meaning the way noise gives meaning to silence. Ooooh, I thought to myself, Michael will have a hard time of it as he ages. He will spend all his energy trying to flee what is inevitable. And now it’s happened. I like the fact that it was quick. Massive heart attacks that you don’t recover from are quick. You don’t know what hit you. That’s probably the kindest death for Michael. It’s hard to imagine him being happy as he aged. One more demon to try and evade. I like to think he’s happy now, free of his demons. Free and floating and knowing how his art continues to be revered and celebrated by all of us all over the world. It will continue.
Jane Fonda
l.O.V.E and PEACE

Missy

Hench,you need to check your facts

mariam

Hi all,
One thing I don't see in the American Public is respect to others during grieving time. You have lost touch with the important things in life like respecting others their privacy and feelings. It was these kind of comments that killed Mj and now you are attacking Katherine. Katherine I applaud you for raising 9 kids its not easy and especially when you have a spouse that can be challenging at times. I think MJ dressed and behaved that way out of defiance to his fathers ways. God Bless you and the kids Katherine and I want you to know that fans from the Middle East are so sorry for your loss. We know MJ was innocent and framed and we know he is not getting the justice he deserves.

SUSAN S

THANK YOU KATHERINE FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT MOTHER & GRANDMOTHER!!! YOU GAVE MICHAEL TO THE WORLD & ARE DOING A GREAT JOB WITH YOUR GRANDCHILDREN.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR BOOK, ALTHOUGH I HAVE READ A LOT OF BOOKS ABOUT MICHAEL, I THINK THIS ONE WILL BE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS REALLY TRUE...THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT.

raven

I am impressed today on this faathers day to read this tmz. I have hopes for the childrens future as they will attend school in the fall. They will have friends forsure in the future, they must choose the right ones. Blest the children and Granma too.