Anna Nicole Smith Judge -- It Was 'Foul Play'

6/21/2010 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The judge who decided where Anna Nicole Smith would be buried has written a new book claiming someone is guilty of manslaughter in her death, but he went even further with TMZ, calling Anna's death "a potential murder case."

Anna Nicole Smith

Former judge Larry Seidlin, who authored "The Killing of Anna Nicole Smith," tells TMZ, there is no way the Seminole Police Department was sophisticated enough to properly investigate Anna's death.  As Seidlin put it, "They can tell you how to get to Elm Street or the public library, but this case was too much for them."

Seidlin says, "I think there was foul play and it should be investigated by an independent agency."

Seidlin claims Anna died under "highly unusual circumstances."  As he put it, "She never left her room.  She checked into room 607 at the Hard Rock and never left.  When she was checking in she couldn't even stand up."

Seidlin would not say who he believed should be considered a suspect.

UPDATE: A spokesman for the Seminole Police Department tells TMZ, "Seidlin is wrong. Seminole Tribe Police completed a comprehensive investigation of the death of Anna Nicole Smith in complete cooperation with the Broward County Medical Examiner, the Office of the State Attorney and the Crime Lab of the Broward Sheriff's Office. Since then, Seminole Police have worked closely with California investigators, who are prosecuting criminal charges in the case."

Mimi

Larry Birkhead was not the father too. The paternity test is not 100% accurate, it's only 99.9% accurate. Well guess what that means? It means that 1 time in 1000, the paternity test is false. 1 time in 1000 is not actually rare to happen. It only happens 10 times less than 1 in 100. Even 1 in a million can happen, from time to time. Larry Birkhead was not the father of the baby and definitely Howard Stern was not the father too, but now I believe I was not the father too - but can not be 100% sure about anything. Listen, I know Anna was a very irresistible woman to many men, she knew so many people and she was seeing as much as 20 different men at different times of the year in different places, so the father could have been any number of different guys.

Posted at 11:00 AM on Jun 21, 2010 by Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien

You are more of an idiot than I though you were. If a paternity test comes back 99.9% positive it's pretty damn sure Larry is the father. Plus if what you say about all the men she was with doesn't that make her a 'VERY LOOSE' woman. Just because she was with many men means nothing in the paternity department. It's all in the timing stupid.

Gunnergirl

#14 Freddy you are nuts. Please go back to your delusional rock!!!

G.R.

I wouldn't believe this fool. He is that crying publicity seeking judge that was acting like an idiot. He will say anything to be back in the media. Anna was a junky. Enough about it.

No comment

What a waste of internet space, what a waste of time, what a watse of oxygen. She was nothing more than a druggie. Druggies die from using drugs. boohoo

del

Like many who abuse downers, she OD'ed. The only crime is that her shrink and other doctor's enabled her addiction and worse, did so to the extent that she died.

electriczipper

if I recall she was a pretty gross person so actually sopmeone did us all a favor

Heilige Bimbam

@ RJ Hunt Stern and co. are not being tried for Anna Nicole's death, they are being tried for procuring controlled drugs under false pretences and distributing these to a third person.There is a law against that.

iwanttoholdyourbigknockers

Cant wait for Howard Stern to get some butt-lovin from his new cell mate.

Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien

Mimi: Listen, I'm a man and I have been with too many women to count, it must be several thousands. I have been married 7 times. OK, I am a playboy, but all my wives knew that and accepted it, and my current wife, who is the last one for me, agreed from the start that I could go anyone I like, as long as I never mention it to her and she never knows who any of those other women are. I know that Anna Nicole had at least 20 boyfriends, some regular some only once a year, during the time that I knew her - because she told me that directly, and I knew it anyway. She is like me in many ways (a playgirl) which is one of the reasons I got along with her well. Just because a woman goes with many men, don't call her a "very loose woman". The year now is 2010, not 1810. Women are powerful and they can do whatever they want!!! If they want to have many different men, that's their business and their life style. You should be tolerant of other people who live different than you. And you don't understand the Hollywood life style because you're not a part of it. I'm sure if a man goes with dozens of women, you're not going to criticize him and call him a "very loose man". You have double standards. I call that hypocrisy. Have you heard about something called Feminism? It means that women can do what they want, they can be individuals and don't have to fit into a stereotype of what is thought "correct" behavior of a woman. For Christ's sake, we're living in the year 2010 A.D. now, not 2010 B.C. the last time I checked the calendar! Women are very jealous creatures and when they criticize and look down on other women and call them "loose" for having a lot of boyfriends, you know it's mostly jealousy because they wish they could find even one man for them. Women who call other women "loose" are the frustrated ones who aren't getting enough sex as they would like. Or they are jealous of other women who are beautiful, rich and famous, like Anna Nicole. Also you call me stupid and an idiot, typical response of someone who has nothing worthwhile to say (simply attack the person you disagree with rather than give a good argument in return) but you're so "smart" that you can't even give any good reason for why what I said is not true. 99.9% means a 1 out of 1000 chance of not being correct. That is a basic mathematical fact, I'd like to hear you deny the fact with a good argument. Good luck doing that, because you may as well try to argue that 1 + 1 = 3.

mysteria333

it's about time someone admitted anna was murdered and so was her son. all the time you saw her and her son together there was no indication that he used drugs. at the time of his death anna was still due to recieve 88 million dollars. with her son out of the way the money would have gone to her beautiful baby girl, had something happened to her. how convenient that she should die as well and such a short time after her son. that means the 88 million would go to who ever the father of the baby is. ahundred thousand dollars has caused many to commit murder, but 88 million! there are many who would easily become serial killers for that kind of money! and look how many people crawled out of the woodwork claiming to be the father! it was clearly MURDER!! and why no one has been arrested and charged with murder boggles the mind. i'd start with howard!

carole

Prince Frederick,
your current wife Zsa Zsa Gabor, must be 95. why r u seeking publicity. you old NUTCASE!!!! you have to be at loeast 85. who would ever date you???

Darlene

I have always thought that she was murdered!!! The truth shall prevail!

Politico Pablo

When your swigging chloral hydrate straight from the bottle, as she was doing, you have to conclude she killed herself.

Ironically, this same drug combined with sleeping pills is what killed Marilyn Monrow.

Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien

Carole: Hahaha, you know nothing about my wife, you know nothing about my life (not even my age) and even less than nothing about my love life. Let's just say I have no shortage of opportunities. Living in a mansion in Bel Air where Elvis Presley and Howard Hughes both lived before me, driving a $400,000 Rolls Royce, having millions of dollars in the bank and a Royal Title doesn't help me. You see, it's all about the personality. So many women love my personality, my humor and my confidence. I'm sure those other factors mentioned above have nothing to do with it. But of course everyone must have different tastes and I accept that, so if I'm not your type of guy, I make no apology for it.

Tiffany

I think her death and her son's death were both murder and the person that did it knew when and especially where to do it. The one guy that never left her side and that the one tape when she had the clown face on would be worth allot of money was looking to cash in on her one way or another. he knew he was going to claim the baby as his and also knew he had to kill the son because he would get the money. He is as guilty as sin.