Anna Nicole Smith Judge -- It Was 'Foul Play'

6/21/2010 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The judge who decided where Anna Nicole Smith would be buried has written a new book claiming someone is guilty of manslaughter in her death, but he went even further with TMZ, calling Anna's death "a potential murder case."

Anna Nicole Smith

Former judge Larry Seidlin, who authored "The Killing of Anna Nicole Smith," tells TMZ, there is no way the Seminole Police Department was sophisticated enough to properly investigate Anna's death.  As Seidlin put it, "They can tell you how to get to Elm Street or the public library, but this case was too much for them."

Seidlin says, "I think there was foul play and it should be investigated by an independent agency."

Seidlin claims Anna died under "highly unusual circumstances."  As he put it, "She never left her room.  She checked into room 607 at the Hard Rock and never left.  When she was checking in she couldn't even stand up."

Seidlin would not say who he believed should be considered a suspect.

UPDATE: A spokesman for the Seminole Police Department tells TMZ, "Seidlin is wrong. Seminole Tribe Police completed a comprehensive investigation of the death of Anna Nicole Smith in complete cooperation with the Broward County Medical Examiner, the Office of the State Attorney and the Crime Lab of the Broward Sheriff's Office. Since then, Seminole Police have worked closely with California investigators, who are prosecuting criminal charges in the case."

Stbr

I just read some really messed up s*** about Seidlin! Why is this guy not in jail?!

Only swim in the Ocean

If you missed TMZ Live today, the subject of Seidlin came up:

It is at ~ the 4:40 mark.

Gunnergirl

Oh Freddy boy, posting comments about yourself under others names is soo transparent. If you were Dannilyn's Dad she would really have a freak for a Father.
You really are a legend in your own mind, but then again a pea does not hold much brain matter.

NoBreederRat

Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, if that scheisse post really was made by you, then you need a psychiatric evaluation. You appear to be suffering from erotomania or something similar. Ich verstehe nur ein bisschen, but that much I do know. A mentally ill individual running for governor of California would hardly be something new.

Anna always wanted to die like Marilyn and she got her wish. End of story.

Mimi

43.Prinz Frederic I would date you honey.

Posted at 1:46 PM on Jun 21, 2010 by MDF

There you go Freddie...another one you can put a notch in your belt for.

Prinz Frederic von Anhalt, Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen, Graf von Askanien

To all those who have defended me, I thank you with all my heart. If you live in California, please vote for me in the Governor race. Check my campaign platforms on my website princefrederic dot com. To all those who have called me bad names, I'm a big boy and I can take it - thank you for making me laugh.

Barbie

Ultimately it was Anna Nicole Smith who took the fatal dosage of drugs, I'm pretty sure Howard wanted her as medicated as possible at all times. Without a doubt, she was devastated, crushed by her son's death, and probably would have never really recovered from that loss.

BUT HKS the idiot that he is, got all the drugs she wanted.....Do any of us honestly think it was Anna Nicole Smith calling up her doctor's asking for prescriptions. She was such a mess from drugs, and the tragedy, I highly doubt she was capable of devising a plan to get all the medication's she wanted.

More than likely, pathetic Howard thought he was doing her favor by keeping her medicated, this way she wouldn't have had to deal with the reality of her situation. As Seidlin say's HKS was Anna's biggest enabler, and he cherished that role, and he probably really didn't understand (IMO) what a disease addiction is. Should he be held accountable ? Absolutely !!! He will soon be going on trial for it in CA, right ????

beachgal

Oh shut up, Seidlin, Anna was a druggie who killed herself accidentally. Seidlin is only saying this because he needs money, no one would hire him for his own "judge" show. Go away, idiot.

MariJoy

Is this the judge who CRIED during the proceedings? I'd say either he had a huge crush or had been boffing her at one time or another.

Barbie

The judge definitely played for the camera's. He loved the spotlight and it certainly was the most important case in his life, but the truth is the truth, sadly. He admits that he suspects Howard K. Stern, because as is or should be obvious to all of us, Howard at the end pulled all the strings, shoved all the pills, and played a game of russian roulette, Anna Nicole just nailed her coffin with that extra dose of hydrocloride...swigging from a bottle....

Kate

The Anna Nicole Smith story and the Michael Jackson story are eerily similar. Both died while in the "care" of trusted "others", under mysterious cir***stances, with medications supplied to them under various names by varying physicians. Both were complicit with getting med's under dubious cir***stances for their personal use.
Given the cir***stances, I think it is quite plausible that Michael, having observed Dr. Murray giving him med's in a piggyback port on the I.V. line, could have been frustrated enough to say to himself, I'll do this myself. It's not difficult. Just stick the needle onto a syringe, draw up some "milk of amnesia" into the syringe, and then stick it into the I.V. piggyback port and push. Haven't we all been frustrated with things at times, and tried to take them on ourselves - after all, when the pro does it for us, they make it look so easy!
Same thing with Anna Nicole. Awwwww.... just pop a couple more of these, some of those, oops! Threw-up some of that, take some more to replace what I threw-up while sick... completely plausible.
The more I think about it, the more I think that this could have happened. Both Anna Nicole Smith and Michael Jackson were "spoiled" and self-indulgent - to a fault. It was public knowledge. Consequences be damned, whatever they wanted, they wanted, and they GOT IT - RIGHT NOW.

leslie

WHEN ANNA NICOLE'S SON DIED SHE WAS DEVASTATED. HAD LARRY BIRKHEAD PRESSURING HER CONSTANTLY.FAMILY ISSUES. THE PAIN OF LOSS DESTROYED,SHE LOST HOPE AND SHE, LIKE MANY WHO LOSE CHILDREN. SHE IS THE PERSON WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DRUGS SHE TOOK. SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MEDS SHE TOOK SHE WANTED TO NOT FEEL PAIN AND HAD NO DESIRE TO LIVE. SHE WAS A SUICIDE EITHER KNOWINGLY OR COVERTLY. SO SAD, LET HER REST IN PEACE.

rene

Did you just read the article, "Michael Jackson is making MORE MONRY dead then while he was alive.

Linda

This judge is a s*** bag to make money off her death. No matter what the deal is with her death. It makes me sick a {judge out of all people} would pull this kind of ****.

Linda

I think the only reason she moved to the Bahamas is because in the U.States she would of lost custody of Danilynn because of her drug problem and she knew that. If the judge thinks she should be in Texas he should have ruled it in the trial. Why dig them up now after their laid to rest. This judge is using this to make money. This should be against the law for any law emforcement to profit off a case they were involved in. There wont be anything in that book that people dont already know or suspect that happened. Just another person trying to make money of her fame like she said many of times thru the years.