Chip Off the Old Block

6/21/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 59-year-old resurfaced at some event in Beverly Hills this weekend, looking divine.

0621_memba_reveal_01
Stanley's younger brother Barry Livingston played Little Ernie on "My Three Sons."

At 18, Stanley married a go-go dancer but they divorced six years later.

Lisapoo

Wow He looks older than he is. He looks like he had a hard life. YUK!!!

Swissmiss150

He has beautiful eyes. Needs to even out the color of his hair - it ages him.

Hep

Are you kidding, Lisapoo? My husband is the same age and is very young looking. However, Stanley looks younger than even my husband. If he cut his hair, he'd look even better.

I liked the boys on My Three Sons because they came across as normal boys. I didn't like it that Dodie girl they added after the show jumped the shark.

jtwop

R U kidding Lisapoo? He looks really good for a guy almost 60. I hope I'm that lucky to look that young at that age.

Carl

He looks good for his age. If you told me he was 50 I'd believe it, and if he died his hair you could take another 5 years off too.

max

4git chip, what does robbie look like now????

jtwop

Chip is bald with round glasses... lol

Mayra

Stanley looks good. For the person who asked about the actor who played Robbie, Don Grady, he looks amazing. He must be over 60. Looks at least a decade or more younger, though. He dyes his hair to keep it from going gray and I'm not sure if he's had any work done to keep himself looking that good, but he still looks very much like Robbie Douglas, only more handsome.

keepinitrealincali

Stanley looks great and is aging gracefully. He's very handsome and distinguished looking. And what beautiful blue eyes he has! Anyone under the age of 45 really shouldn't be commenting on anyone of baby boomer age. You just don't know what the hell you're talking about! Geeeeez!!!

Mayra

I like Stanley's baby face looks. He still has the slightly chubby cheeks and a twinkle in his eye. He still looks like Chip, only with graying hair and facial hair. His brother Barry still looks just like Ernie, only balder. I think it's cool that all three sons still look so much like their TV child selves.

max

Myra thank you for the update on Robbie aka Don Grady. He was the teen idol before there were any..hmmmm..

grandmaginny

MEN HE LOOKS GOOD MY KIND OF MAN BRAUTIFUL EYES INDEED

TJK

What is the "memba him" nonsense,the last time I checked "memba" was not a word.Lets try writing this garbage with a little grammer........