Conrad Murray -- Lookin' for a Quick Buzz

6/21/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conrad Murray didn't need to be put under for this procedure ... he got a haircut!

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
The good doctor got a trim this weekend at a barber shop in West L.A.

The barber was in the room the entire time.

MichaelJACKSON

"The barber was in the room the entire time"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Trish

Wasn't he accused of molesting a "ill" child?

elizabeth

@Trish this ill child name is arvizio and arvizio wanted only money and has lied like chandler.arvizio has cancer and michael helped him and the thank for micahels help was a indicate-people are so damn when they smell money.

John Stone

You guys are reporting him getting a freakin hair cut? Seriously?

ManiacalZebra

How is this news?

janalal4

HAHAHAHA! THIS is FUNNY! "never left the room"! TMZ your sooooo 'twisted'! Wow, do I hate this pr!ck. Carrying on with HIS life, mounting his 'defense', lying thru his teeth with every breath he draws.....Can't wait for this trial & hope they allow cameras in the courtroom. I'll take a leave of absence from work so I never have to leave the front of the t.v. lol

Guest

He should be getting a hair cut in prison with all the other murderers, instead of getting his hair cut at a normal barber shop.

Guest

#26 BULL****!!!!!!! A HERO?? HERO TO THE DEVIL OF HELL!!!!!! He is a motherfreaking murderer!!!!

Darlene

And?????? who really gives a damn???

Lee lee

Just a little to the throat..Oh one can only wish

Lee lee

Is it just me or does the Barber look like he's thinking "If I just dug this little blade into his temple?"....

brianpi

the TMZ production, has been told to not cover any stories that would point towards the big media corps......so nothing about the BIG story about MJ being "PUT DOWN" and "TRAINED", like a rich dog....go to my, nothing for sale site, and read..brian n. everett pi...and then "Nail" TMZ live with real questions!

John

Hey Whamo, prove that he was a pedophile......right, you can't. Braindead fking idiots like yourself are the reason the media thrives, because they got you hook, line, and sinker every time.

really?

So looks like Murray has his own photographer who sells photos to TMZ. Of course it's the same photo agency who shot the ambulance photo..how convenient.

If this whole thing is not a hoax, how dare he smirk and smile when we are just a few days away from the anniversary of him overdosing MJ to the point of death. MJ trusted him as a doctor.

Imagine killing someone, even by accident, and smiling and getting your photo taken for tabloids.

If I was responsible for the death of someone with 3 minor children, and a man who is loved by millions in this world, I would hide away in remorse. I would try to make up for it each day of my life and beg forgiveness.

I wouldn't seek photo opportunities of getting my hair cut. I'd visit sick children in the hospital. I would show remorse. I would say that I am sad MJ died. I wouldn't smirk and laugh. I wouldn't run on the beach drinking coke, or crack up about Randy being in the hospital, or worry about filming for my own reality show.

All this proves that he was in it for the money. And it is sick.

If this isn't all acting for a hoax, then this whole thing with Murray's behavior is twisted and sick for someone who was responsible for another person's death.

really?

and I'm praying the blatant display of sunflowers is a clue.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments