Kate Gosselin -- I'm Lonely, So Lonely

6/21/2010 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin made a sad statement about her personal life this weekend -- telling the paparazzi, "I am lonely and I do need help."

Gosselin was loading groceries into her car at a Whole Foods in Reading, PA this weekend, when the paps began to ask about rumors that Kate would be starring in an Internet dating show.

Kate sorta danced around the rumors ... but she did try to clear up one thing -- saying, "I'm not mean like everyone says I am."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

cindy

krisstyteen

I think everyone is being so mean about Kate.
She is trying to support her eight kids when Jon just walked away.
she needed to be hard on him. He was a lazy good for nothing guy.she even had to tell him to put the kids shoes on.
I would have hit him in the head with a large brick.

He is the jerk, not her.

Anonymous

She's not mean? What about telling Jon not to breathe so loudly or chewing him out for forgetting to use a coupon?

kah

Give her a break. Give me a break. Who cares. If you had a set of twins, then six more, then given a television show where they cut the footage so it showed the worst of you for ratings, and married a weirdo computer tech who left for a childless skinny chick, you would be a b**** too. Seriously people....

mike

I'd love to "doggy style" her back door, bet she'd like it! Plus, no more babies that way...

Gail Brodeur

I loved when she was in Alaska and showed her true colors, she acted like a total jerk she even treated her kids bad when they were all having a good time, I think now that all her kids would probably want to be with Jon before they would want to be with here, shes an awful person so shes probably a worst mother,I cant even believe that our society would allow her to make money off those beautiful kids, when I saw the way she acted in Alaska I said I would never watch her show again and I haven't I cant believe that anyone would like this woman she is the nastiest Person I've ever seen, I just cant say anything nice about her SHE'S AWFUL Please if you watch her show stop,

DebraLynn

I did watch "Jon and Kate plus 8" several times. It always seemed to me that she thought Jon could never do anything right. She was always on him for something, no wonder he left. In one show in particular she even bitched him out for putting the wrong jackets on the girls becoz she didn't think they were clean enough and they were just going to a park to play for the day. She made a big deal out of changing the jackets. No wonder Jon finally blew up.

bruisednotbroken

LOL Yup...... Drew Petersen would be a good choice

bruisednotbroken

Lonely? Lonely? ..Is she kidding? She is banging another man's wife
Good ol' purseboy Steve aka bodyguard. Has been since the Utah trip. Karma's a bitch eh Khate?

jannie

waar blijven ze ik en anderen maar wachten ik vondt en vindt kate met de acht mooier als die van dat gezin met 18 kinderen in deze tijd nee geef mij maar kate plus

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5