Miley Cyrus' Outfit -- Rated NC-17

6/21/2010 12:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her East L.A. makeup and accessories, 17-year-old Miley Cyrus wore some sort of skimpy, mesh cut-out leotard top thing with a pair of vinyl shorts-shorts to the MuchMusic Awards in Toronto on Sunday.

Miley Cyrus' Outfit

It's what all the underage teen pop stars are wearing these days.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

donna

Give me a bleeping break. She is 17! I hate that Perez guy but this pic is more offensive than a flash of crotch. I loathe her and her parents! What a great role model for young girls!

hahahaha

so should we start a betting pool how long before she comes out with a sex tape or goes into the adult film industry?

Kevin

Okay, I have to admit that she will be a real hot woman in a few years, but for now she is just a child!!! Even for me the standards are too low. Her parents are PIMPS.

mjfan212

hey number 2 i have a feeling a sextape is already out for crying out loud this is what are 7 year olds are looking at and wanting to be like this girl has not a care in the world for the fans she has since no 15,16,17 and up listens to her her fans are under the age of 10

mjfan212

Bitch

What is with these ugly boots and the open toe? Everyone seems to be wearing them! I guess I have no fashion sense!

Some Faustkateer

This girl has no talent and her speaking voice already sounds like she's been smoking for 20 years. Why is she famous? Oh, yeah. Daddy's footing the bill.

mjfan212

i meant to say *our* 7 year olds but i don't think any 1 will notice after all the only post on here that get comments is about Michael Jackson r.i.p m.j

kitkatsanrio

This is disgusting. It's just a matter of time before she's
another Brittany. Whatever happened to Hannah Montana??? And where the HELL are her parents. They should be jailed for allowing her to go out in publlic looking like that.She's a minor for heavens sake. For shame Billy Ray.. You're irresponsible as a parent and should not be allowed anywhere near your underage daughter. Pig.

snodgrass

Looks like a 28 year old, used-up mess. When she is 28, she will look like a 40 year old used-up slut.

She belongs with that freaky, ugly Perez guy..they are both an embarrassment to America. So is that trashy Lady GaGa.
I hope they stay in Canada.

sc1432

Who is Miley trying to take after? Brittney,Madonna? She is dressing like a total SLUT.
Miley put some dam cloths on. Cover up..Your suppose to be a young women, not a 5 cent street walker.

Jamaican sam

Pleas pass the Pop-Tarts®

chuck

Hoe fo sho

AussieMJFan

She will get pregnant if she keeps acting like this then disney will kick her out.

Dick Whippler

I would love to literally knock some sense into both of her parents heads. How the fu$# can you not see where this is headed? Look where it got Ms. Spears? How about the whore of whores Ms. Lohan? Believe me, I am faaaarr from being a prude but you have to wonder why and what the fu$# her parents are thinking letting her go out dressed like that. I know, I know, its the gravy train thing for Mr. Achy Breaky the one song wonder from 92', fu$# teach your daughter what class is and that dressing like that well, it gets her responses like this "you like like a trailer trash whore Miley"!!!!! Come on Buddy, Bobby....Billy, whatever the fu$# your name is!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments