« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA Star

I'll Hump Kim K

for a Championship!

6/21/2010 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've been saying it for months -- but now an NBA star has finally recognized that hooking up with a Kardashian leads to championships ... and NBA star Ty Lawson wants to take one for the team.

0621_Tlawson_getty_bn

The Denver Nuggets superstar rookie went to his Twitter page today and posted the following message, "I heard if u hit a kardashian i win a championship .. Kim k holla me!!! I need ya for 17 min."

Lawson continued, "I'll take one for the team lol ... If miles Austin miles or wateva his name is win a chip next ye ... Then thing is amazing."

As TMZ previously reported, the Kardashians are 2-for-2 in the last year -- with Reggie Bush winning a Super Bowl and Khloe's man Lamar Odom locking up an NBA title.

Now, with Kim dating NFL wide receiver Miles Austin -- the smart money is on the Dallas Cowboys to take it all next season.

Thanks to the Huffington Post for scoping this out.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Beso Miculo

Is a championship a fair trade for herpes? I know a title last forever, and so do herpes.
Ya'll are morons if you think women have anything to do with these guys winning a title. Last I checked, none of these ho's were on the field or court doing a damn thing. However there are tons of diseases hangin' out in their own 'field'.

MichaelJACKSON

COME ON TMZ, YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO POST SOME EXPLOSIVE POST ABOUT KATHERINE JACKSON.....WAITING....IT'S BMORE THAN A HOUR, YOU HAD SAID "AN HOUR"

JimmyNoName

That's the funniest S*#t I ever seen or read.
Ty Lawson is my new favorite NBA playa/player.

SunshiningTC

Ha...wait wait I was wishing to JUMP over her!! Ok AVL you'll back:)

dan the man

I'd hop on Kim K any day, so I could win State next year as a senior. No baseball player has had sex with her yet, right?

Hammer

She'll probably accept his offer as long as you pay her enough. The K's will do anything for a buck

silk

When people say ball players have no brain but just muscle, I guess that's true!

kcv

On another note...any Man or Woman who laughs at this moron, is just plain pathetic and should not consider themselves boys and girls. This has nothing to do with a Kardashian and everything to do with an ignorant ass finding it OK to disrespect ANYONE like this. Yes, she is over exposed and made some bad mistakes, but she's still human. If someone does not respect themself, is it still OK for you to disrespect them? If so, then how do you respect yourself after? Just asking, I'm sure a lot of you are OK with knocking someone down after several thousand have already done so...guess they didn't pull themselves up quick enough for you?

kcv

kcv

This guy is like school on Sunday....NO CLASS! he obviously hates women are have no good women in his life, if he did...he would of not have disrespected another woman like that. Kim did absolutely nothing to this Rookie, yeah he wants to get his 15 off of her?
I'm not a Kardashian fan, but not sure why everyone hates them sooooo much to the point where you guys get ugly and violent? I dont get it? Is it because they are over-exposed? Kim made a dumb decision and made a sex tape? They look white (but not) and date black men with pride? They actually are pretty decent looking? I'm lost? I never heard Kim say all the racist, classist, sexist stuff that Paris said on tape a few years ago and you guys wish Kim dead, hummmm!?!?!?! I never heard her say she was better or above anyone, but saw it out of Paris' mouth while Nikki laughed her head off. If I got to a story about Paris, sure they'll say she's stupid...but no ones hating her and her family as much as they do Kim...and they did the same things! Just wanting an explanation so I can understand why I'm supposed to hate the Kardashians...or should I just be jealous like the rest of you. Come on, GROW UP....stop hating those you don't like, understand or just plain jealous of...focus on you and stop putting so much hate in the world...Karma is a B'eotch!

smokeylover33

haha this is halarious i wonder how kim k is feeling right now?

LIKE A BIG SLUTT. :)

Coochiepoot

That is funny, extremely gross because it's a kardashian but funny none the less :)

ChorizoSupreme

What crucial role did either Lamar or Reggie play in getting their team a championship. They are both replaceable. Kardashians don't help sport teams win championships, they chase athletes who play for championship teams.

MDS

Ugly and delirious - nice combination - UNC loser

Krissy22

only thing he'll be getting is an std. nasty girl

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments