« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

NBA Star

I'll Hump Kim K

for a Championship!

6/21/2010 5:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've been saying it for months -- but now an NBA star has finally recognized that hooking up with a Kardashian leads to championships ... and NBA star Ty Lawson wants to take one for the team.

0621_Tlawson_getty_bn

The Denver Nuggets superstar rookie went to his Twitter page today and posted the following message, "I heard if u hit a kardashian i win a championship .. Kim k holla me!!! I need ya for 17 min."

Lawson continued, "I'll take one for the team lol ... If miles Austin miles or wateva his name is win a chip next ye ... Then thing is amazing."

As TMZ previously reported, the Kardashians are 2-for-2 in the last year -- with Reggie Bush winning a Super Bowl and Khloe's man Lamar Odom locking up an NBA title.

Now, with Kim dating NFL wide receiver Miles Austin -- the smart money is on the Dallas Cowboys to take it all next season.

Thanks to the Huffington Post for scoping this out.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Areohbee

Such a disgusting pig.... The Denver Nuggets must be so proud of the s*** representing them. Shut your syphilis trap!

RiRi

#39, you are clearly not a sports fan and did not watch the NFL or NBA this year!!! First, Lamar played a huge role in the playoffs and stepped up when Kobe was suffering, yes he had some off games, but overall I don't think anyone in L.A. wants to replace him...I may be wrong, don't live there. The true Laker fans that I know seem to be OK with him and willing to get rid of a few others.
Now as far as Reggie Bush is concerned...I was born and raised a Saints fan from N.O....NO ONE thinks Reggie is that replaceable. Has he lived up to the hype from the media? Probably not, but he came through when we needed him and without some crucial Reggie plays and touchdowns (see the Arizona game as an example)...we may not have ever made it thru the playoffs. Now don't get me wrong...Da Saints can win without Reggie, we have a lot of weapons, but to dismiss him as a non factor to our Championship is just plain ignorant and uniformed. I think you just don't like either of those guys or their girlfriends and felt like chiming in...next time stick to speaking on topics you know something about.

Janis

What a Freakin` PIG!

STEFANY

Why not get your turn Ty, she's nothing but a passed around tramp anyway. I hear she's already dating Miles Austin from the Dallas Cowboys, better yet why not post a sign up sheet in every NFL/NBA locker room.

Klipper

LOL
17 minutes.

She'll probably take him up on his offer.

ben

Most of you guys calling her a disgusting whore would probably BEG her for sex.

CALIFORNIA

EVERYBODY GET IN LINE.THEY SHOULD JUST GET THEIR OWN LINE OF "DOOR KNOBS". "THE KARDASHIAN KNOBS" WHERE EVERYONE GETS THEIR TURN.I HOPE KIM THE TRAMP IS GONE BY THE TIME THE NFL SEASON STARTS.WE DON'T NEED HER IN THE STANDS;HER AND HER S.T.D'S NEED TO STAY OUT.REMEMBER IF SHE'S ALONE IT'S FOR A REASON. IT'S ALL ABOUT HER,DUMB ASS GUYS.SHE BRINGS BAD LUCK; LOOK AT REGGIE NOW HIS ASS IS RUNNING FROM THE I.R.S.PAY UP M*****F*****.AND YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT AWAY.HA HA HA.

Tnorris

Man what a two pump chump with horrible grammar haha...17 min??

kromen

I'd hit it for a Thickburger.

mike

Lawson is a moron and will never have a ring. Man go get your own woman. Why folks got a problem with the K family? You suckers mad cause you can't get at any of those females. At least they are out chasing pages like those repubturd officials and those priests. I like the K family and they are making a lot of money unlike you idiots here with all the negative posts. Get a life morons.

leon

the kardashines distract from there play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOJGcDpl66o

Uh

Who says TMZ has no class? Everyone.

steve

why would kim k want too get with ty lawson the 17 minute man when he's a no buddy a complete looser carmello anthony he isn't. second kim k's hot and all but shes also a racist whore out for the money i mean does u ever date lighter skinned people ray j mines austen reggie bush there's a patten there

Uh

I've talked to Paris...it's no act, although she's pretty smart for a 4th grader.. Where do you think she got all her money? You.

Tiggy Mow

LOL, yeah I bet he would!

Lou