Taylor Swift -- High & Waisted

6/21/2010 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing her grandmother's high-waisted 1950's two-piece polka dot bikini, country sensation Taylor Swift attempted to tan her ivory skin on the beach in the Bahamas this weekend.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

The 20-year-old is very mature for her age.

At

I agree with the person above about Miley. Taylor is doing great and she isn't acting like a Slut. It is amazing where actual talent will get you.

smilingwidley

She looks adorable. Great bathing suit.

Giggles

Would it be better for all of us if she's providing today's crotch shot? My God. Get a real job and grow up.

And thats the truth

This is how a young lady should present herself. I think Miley should consider using Taylor as a role model. When someone shows as much skin as Miley does it seems like she does not have any self respect for herself or low self esteem.

KevinPaul06

TMZ. It's ok. Taylor Swift is a country girl. Country girl is not so choosy in fashion. Every one knows Taylor Swift is gorgeous. The more important is she is not like the other teen pop star, I think you know what I mean. :D

cindy

So unbecomeing, not flattering at all!

BT

Please shut the hell up TMZ! For once someone is actually acting her age. TMZ are such hypocrites! On the same page they’re calling out Miley Cyrus for her continued tramp tour. Leave Taylor alone!

Juan

now i know who stole mom's bathing suit!

lili

So if one is showing to much skin why ? and if she is showing less sking why?
i think she looks great

Joe Dirt

Personally, I know this b1tch ain't real country. What sup!

FlamingoNut

A one piece would've looked nicer. This suit is just ugly; it has nothing to do with the "granny" issue. Well, maybe it does, I'm unsure...

Dana

cute

R

I think she looks great, I'll bet she has sunscreen on and that ivory skin remark sounds racist.

linda

I think Taylor looks great in that super cute polka dot two piece. I wish some of the other young ones could take after her. Besides, the clothes she chooses for the award programs are beautiful and classy. All of the others who think they have to show all should takes pointers from her. The pic you have of Miley before hers is just trashy.

myrna tyrna

I'd so much rather see a classy young lady in a cute swimsuit than the likes of the other nasty skanks parading around with more skin hanging out than an ob-gyn exam.