« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods -- Belated Father's Day

6/21/2010 3:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods was busy squandering his chance to win the U.S. Open on Father's Day ... so he made up for it today, picking his daughter up from school.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson
Better late than never.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DumbWalrus

Better late than never??

Not really appropriate to make him sound like a bad father when all signs point to him being a bad husband only. He was busy winning a half-million dollars at Pebble Beach yesterday to spend on his family. I am pretty sure that makes him a better Father than most this past Father's Day.

G.R.

The reason he can't win is because Tiger probably had sex with his sl*ts right before every tournament day started and now he isn't so his sex crazed endorphins are not present for him to be high on and have a tournament win.

HMD

Leave him alone. He's trying to provide for his family... We all know she's gonna take him to the cleaners...

Stan

WTF, this story a lame excuse to talk more sh*t about Tiger. Move on from the bashing Tiger stuff, TMZ. You can do better than this. Move on.

neither of these two sluts

the kids are cute...but their father is cheating lying bag of dog chit!

Trish

I'm glad he lost yesterday.

Carmen

Tiger Woods does not deserve a wife like Elin Nordegren or his beautiful children. Tiger has caused enough humiliation, pain and suffering to Elin and his innocent children to last them a lifetime!!!

electriczipper

im sure this picture of tiger is making all the females go ga-ga over him....cool out chicks ,,its still bad tiger

electriczipper

6. I'm glad he lost yesterday.

Posted at 12:05 PM on Jun 21, 2010 by Trish

so am I trish,,it got rough towards the end though..noone it seems could put him away

ZR

To the jackass Anthony who must be gay ..... yes Tiger Hypocrite Woods is still ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly as hell and nothing in this world would change that even a cute little girl whom by the way was fortunate to have a gorgeous mom otherwise she would be as ugly as her father !!!!!!!!!!!
So glad he didn't win yesterday ... In fact I don't want him to lose but I want the other golfers to do better than this immoral pervert .

Lenn K.

#7 Carmen, he's paying the price every single day. No one ever said that Bill Clinton doesn't deserve Hillary and Chelsea. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes believe me.

Greg

Anyone find it odd that Tiger is wearing a long sleeve shirt in Florida in the middle of June?

drea

Come on TMZ give it a BREAK already!

feldmans enemy

I thought she had custody overseas - but kids here in school- confused?

electriczipper

I thought his ex wife was in sweden?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments