Nasty Breakup Between 'Bachelor' Jake and Vienna

6/22/2010 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's what's official about the breakup between "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi -- it's officially nasty, with Jake accusing his former fiancee of cheating and Vienna accusing him of being "a fame whore."

0622_jake_vienna_EX_getty
Sources tell TMZ the couple broke up during a phone call at around 6 last night.  Sources connected with "The Bachelor" tell us Jake believed Vienna was cheating with Gregory Michael, an actor on the ABC Family show "Greek."  Vienna has vehemently denied cheating on Jake via tweet.

0622_gergory_vienna_Getty
For her part, sources say she pulled the plug on the relationship because she felt constantly abandoned for photo shoots and other media events.  She's telling people, "Jake is a fame whore."

Jake proposed to Vienna during the finale of "The Bachelor" on March 1.

Vienna's stepmom, Lisa Girardi, tells TMZ her daughter actually moved out on Saturday, claiming Jake "is a total fraud," claiming "I think he picked her because she is a dramatic person and it was good for the ratings."

0622_pavelka_tmz_v2
Lisa goes on to say, "In real life, they never kissed, didn't have a romantic relationship and he never told her that he loved her."

Lisa adds, when her stepdaughter left, she left a note, along with her engagement ring.

A rep for the former couple said, "Jake and Vienna have split.  They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time."

0622_bachelor_tv_v2

Nick Lachey -- Time to Ditch the Bachelor Pad

Nick Lachey is desperately trying to leave his bachelor days behind -- the famous ex-husband put his $6.8 million post-Jessica Simpson mansion up for sale ... and it is full-on awesome.

0618_nicklachey_house_2
The Bel Air home is 5,214 sq. ft. ... has 4 bedrooms ... and it comes with one of the most baller pools we've ever seen.

No word if dumping the property has anything to do with Lachey's recent reunion with former MTV veejay and all-around jaw-dropping smokeshow Vanessa Minnillo -- but if anyone can get a man to sell off his bachelor's paradise, she can.

Guess Who This Lil' Guy Turned Into!

Before becoming one of Hollywood's biggest hunks -- he was just another cutie in California. Can you guess who he became?

0518_welcome_baby_launch

Celebrity Scramble

Can you guess whose pretty little celebrity face got a nasty celebrity scramblin'?

0618_celeb_scrambles_launch

Jean Shorts Stars

Guess which stars are keeping cool by cutting their jeans and lettin' their legs out to get some summer sun!

Hollywood's Beachin' Blondes!

The only thing hotter than a teeny-weeny bikini this summer is one of these smokin' blonde babes.

TONY

Anyone with an IQ out of the teens should not be watching this rejects who are trying to fine TRUE LOVE on a TV show in 8 weeks...Give me a break...Everyone of them are pathetic losers who are just acting out a script...Giving out roses and chocolates...MY ASS...Pull the plug on these losers and the whole damn show concept...Give the public credit for having more brains that to watch this dribble....

Nadine

LOL.. They split. Boy, that took longer than I predicted. I gave it a month.

Al

Just think we have troops all over the world who do what they do so Americans can immerse themselves in other peoples lives. What a worthwhile freedom to protect.

Babyboomer

He's gay...face it.The whole thing was a joke,a front and sold papers.

Jo

Wow, big surprise!! It is like the pot calling the kettle black with the he says, she says. I never watch these stupid bachelor, bachelorette shows because anyone who goes on it is for their 15 minutes of fame. None of these people are sincere about anything and deserve to get a good swift kick in the butt. I am not sorry of any of them and I wish these shows would be dropped.....fast.

Phyllis

I could not stand that woman, I didn't care for Ali either, but there were a couple of sweet girls there that I could see him with. She is the fake fame whore.

Eric

Just as I thought. Really, he's in his 30s trying to live like he is still in his 20s, she's in her EARLY 20s living like she's in...well, her early 20s. Anyone who thought this was going to last, lives in a fairytale. Seldom do relationships last when one or both are so young. There are the rare individuals who have a good head on their shoulder, mature in thinking. But most Tweenies, don't have the maturity of emotion and mentality to take on such a huge responsibility like marriage.

Gayle

Just think about it - all of America wanted Jake to choose Tenley instead of Vienna. Vienna acted rudely the whole show while Tenley put forth a show of class. Once Jake chose Vienna over Tenley, it was definitely all about the ratings. As far as this season goes, Alli is doing nothing to make herself look appealing. She never combs her hair and drinks way too much. I would have to say that after the last couple of weeks and watching Kasey - the Network must be setting him up to the be next bachelor. I hope that whining sap is gone for good. Maybe its time for the show to come to an end.

Rosemarie

I'm not surprized. I didn't like Vienna from the get go. The whole concept is really quite stupid. I watch merely as it's entertaining. Having been married some 26 yrs. One never stops knowing his or her significant other. The playing with ones emotions is Totally off the wall. And that would be the day I would ever compete with 24 other females for any man. If it's meant to be for a couple it will happen, if not selave'. Life goes on! Trisha & Ryan seem to be the only ones to really have that special something that a relationship needs!

Rosemarie

I'm not surprized. I didn't like Vienna from the get go. The whole concept is really quite stupid. I watch merely as it's entertaining. Having been married some 26 yrs and with the x more than half my life of 29 yrs. One never stops knowing his or her significant other. The playing with ones emotions is totally off the wall. And that would be the day I would ever compete with 24 other females for any man. If it's meant to be for a couple it will happen, if not selave'. Life goes on!

V

Talk about ratings!!!!!! What if Jake shows up somewhere to get Ali back lolol. We all know "Rated X" is going home soon due to the little woman back home....so, Jake could show up.

I think Ali and Jake made a perfect pair!!!! I hope they get back together and really do fall in love.

anna

Always thought this was a fake ABC set up just for ratings because Vienna was portrayed as a "mean girl". Jake picks her...they "break up" just in time for him to run to "Ali! Ali! Ali! I am so sorry I did not pick you and "let" you come back!! Please forgive me! I am the one you really want!" (and ABC really wants the ratings)
Waaaaaaaaaaa

Rich

I am one who can happily state that I have never watched an episode of any of these bachelor or bachelorette shows. Seriously folks? This is good television or reality?

suewho

are you kidding???didn't you read about her other ex's( one while he was in Iraq or somewhere like that she cheated on) this was doomed from day 1 with Jake on the road/sky.no kissing lol tell me another one.they lived together.The other girls were right about her but he wouldn't listen.
she isn't the kind to take a backseat for anyone she wants the attention.

Judy

Hot story line for The Batchelorette.......They kick Justin off the show for having a secret girlfriend and they take Jake on in his place!!!!!! How's that for ratings???? lol