Nasty Breakup Between 'Bachelor' Jake and Vienna

6/22/2010 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's what's official about the breakup between "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi -- it's officially nasty, with Jake accusing his former fiancee of cheating and Vienna accusing him of being "a fame whore."

0622_jake_vienna_EX_getty
Sources tell TMZ the couple broke up during a phone call at around 6 last night.  Sources connected with "The Bachelor" tell us Jake believed Vienna was cheating with Gregory Michael, an actor on the ABC Family show "Greek."  Vienna has vehemently denied cheating on Jake via tweet.

0622_gergory_vienna_Getty
For her part, sources say she pulled the plug on the relationship because she felt constantly abandoned for photo shoots and other media events.  She's telling people, "Jake is a fame whore."

Jake proposed to Vienna during the finale of "The Bachelor" on March 1.

Vienna's stepmom, Lisa Girardi, tells TMZ her daughter actually moved out on Saturday, claiming Jake "is a total fraud," claiming "I think he picked her because she is a dramatic person and it was good for the ratings."

0622_pavelka_tmz_v2
Lisa goes on to say, "In real life, they never kissed, didn't have a romantic relationship and he never told her that he loved her."

Lisa adds, when her stepdaughter left, she left a note, along with her engagement ring.

A rep for the former couple said, "Jake and Vienna have split.  They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time."

0622_bachelor_tv_v2

Nick Lachey -- Time to Ditch the Bachelor Pad

Nick Lachey is desperately trying to leave his bachelor days behind -- the famous ex-husband put his $6.8 million post-Jessica Simpson mansion up for sale ... and it is full-on awesome.

0618_nicklachey_house_2
The Bel Air home is 5,214 sq. ft. ... has 4 bedrooms ... and it comes with one of the most baller pools we've ever seen.

No word if dumping the property has anything to do with Lachey's recent reunion with former MTV veejay and all-around jaw-dropping smokeshow Vanessa Minnillo -- but if anyone can get a man to sell off his bachelor's paradise, she can.

Guess Who This Lil' Guy Turned Into!

Before becoming one of Hollywood's biggest hunks -- he was just another cutie in California. Can you guess who he became?

0518_welcome_baby_launch

Celebrity Scramble

Can you guess whose pretty little celebrity face got a nasty celebrity scramblin'?

0618_celeb_scrambles_launch

Jean Shorts Stars

Guess which stars are keeping cool by cutting their jeans and lettin' their legs out to get some summer sun!

Hollywood's Beachin' Blondes!

The only thing hotter than a teeny-weeny bikini this summer is one of these smokin' blonde babes.

Ashley

Good, I didn't like her anyways. I won't be surprised if Allie doesn't choose one of the guys and goes for Jake, although I really like Kirk for her.

Diane

I am so happy for Jake, Vienna was NOT right for him. I am shocked it lasted this long. Vienna acted like a whore the entire show and I believe she did cheat on Jake. Yes,Jake is very sensitive BUT....she is NOT right for him...He made a HUGE mistake when he let Ali go....Sorry Jake BUT you had a chance with someone that really loved you and you blew it when you chose Vienna...she even looks like a WHORE. Best of luck you you Jake in finding TRUE LOVE it will come in time, be patient.....

J. Yock

I think at the end of this current Bachelorette, Jake will appear and Ali will pick him. I have thought this, ever since this latest series began.

ggabby

I am shocked and sad they have broken up I really thought they had prove everyone wrong and that theyre relationship was really real. But now, I am starting to think JAKE wanted the fame and a wife sitting at home and Vienna who doesnt let no one step on her toes wasnt gonna tolerate that..so im thinking she had to leave in order for him to realize his mistakes..I do not think she cheated I think that is just another rumor being spread about Vienna to get more ratings..

debra

i knew that this relationship would not work

italiangirl

OMG!!! Jake was a fake from the very beginning...I hate the show regardless....the women act like a herd of cows being looked at to buy.....it is disgusting...Jake is not that great looking, plus he acts stupid.....Vienna is just another trying to get her 15 minutes of fame...I hate these reality shows and cannot believe that people actually watch them every week....get a life folks

JANET

THE ONLY REALITY THAT IS STILL GOOD IS SURVIVOR.BUT EVEN ON THAT ONE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM REALLY SURVIVORING NOT GOSSIPING . THE FIRST 3 SEASONS YOU REALLY SAW THE PEOPLE DIEING FOR FOOD AND HUNTING FOR IT.......BUT THAT BEING SAID I THINK THAT IS THE ONLY ONE WORTH A DARN

Don Arnold

ABC should drop that stupid Bachelor/Bachelorette show. That is the most scripted and phoney show on TV. The last guy appeared to be gay! His short tenure on Dancing With The Stars further showed his ineptness at acting. Not sure why people bother watching that show, as it always ends up with couple breaking up. With this last couple I think it was just an opportunity for the guy to think that was his beginning of being a movie star! He was no good playing a Bachelor, and no good in Dancing. He cried so when kicked of Dancing, probably because he realized it was the end of his road to fame!!

scott

I think it is time Jake came out of the closet.Maybe he can take another try at dancing with the stars

kacydav80

She's ugly anyways.. He should had pick the other girl, she more classy and not trashy like Vienna.

kris

i'm so glad...they are both phony and deserve what they get. couldn't have happened to better people.

Tuula

Who are these people ans why I am wasting my time reading this crapola.

Lynda

Everybody! Give it up. It's only a TV show. It's called entertainment. Don't take it so seriously. If it gets you so angry don't watch.

commentgirl

I feel really bad for Jake becuz he is a really great guy and he doesnt deserve this.ALI and JAKE should have gotten married!

Ann

THANK GOD!!!!! Jake had a great opportunity and he blew it! The whole world knew it. Vienna was ridiculous! All the girls knew, and all the viewers knew. It was just a big joke, and I do believe some people were really hurt. Jake lost all crediability, I feel sorry for his family they seemed so nice, and genuine. I would be surprised if anyone will ever respect Jake again!