'Bachelor' Split

Jake Broke It Off

6/22/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources involved in the production of "The Bachelor" tell TMZ Jake Pavelka was the person who pulled the plug on his relationship with Vienna Girardi ... because he thought she was cheating.

0622_jake_vienna_Getty_TMZ_EX

We're told Jake believed Vienna was "stepping out" with Gregory Michael -- an actor on the ABC Family show "Greek."

The story had been out that the 2 were flirting at a recent event, but apparently Jake took it to heart.

Sources at "The Bachelor" say they don't know if Vienna was in fact doing the nasty with Greg -- but Jake was convinced enough to end the relationship in the last 24 to 48 hours.

UPDATE: Vienna just tweeted, "The accusations of me cheating are completely fabricated. 100% False."  Our 'Bachelor' people say whether she cheated or not, Jake thought she did.

0622_jakevienna_play

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Jean

Yes I am the happiest person when I heard of the Split - up of Jake and Vienna as i was so very very disappointed when He picked her and not Tenley, Vienna is so very ugly and not a very sincere person, she is not even aducated. I am very glad for Jake, he should have listend to his Mom, and not picked Vienna she just tries to grab everything and anything for the guys. GOOD LUCK JAKE.
Jean P

Jezus09

I though Gregory was gay? but eh, its what ever celebs doing as they please.

chow

It's not a surprise, just an upset. I didn't care for his choice anyway. I still feel that Allie was the girl for him. What a FOOOOOOLLLL to not let her back on the show when she asked. DDDUUUUHHHH!

Brittney

Finally he sees her for what she really is- something every one in America knew and was trying to tell him haha dumbass

mr. america 4ever

that jake is the biggest crybabby i,ve ever known,he cries more than my 8yr lil girl.hes a fake a liar an a bitch.he needs to go home alone so his mommy can give him a big hug an kiss an say its ok jakie i still love u, no wonder he cant keep a women!she went out on hiim to find a real man!sad sad lil cry baby,a pilot an cant fin a girl omg!! what a douche!!

Kriz

While you people criticizing these two people as being ugly, inside, outside, blah...blah.., just read your own comments and see who's uglier? Leave them alone. And for people who said "who cares?", if that's the case, why did you even care to read or comment?

bac

From the moment he picked her, I thought it was because she would be the easirst to break up with. She had a dark side, and how she treated other girls. I think she knew, least attractive, and the other girls disliked her. She was an easy out for Jake!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5