Vienna Girardi & Gregory Michael

Hand In Hand

6/22/2010 6:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just hours after Vienna Girardi moved her ass out of Jake Pavelka's home -- she was already partying with the man she was rumored to be hooking up with on the side ... Gregory Michael.

062210_vienna_video
Vienna and the "Greek" actor were dancing with each other -- hand-in-hand -- at the Reality Cares CHOC Children's Hospital Prom on Saturday night.

As we previously reported, sources close to the production of "The Bachelor" tell us Jake eventually pulled the plug on the relationship with Vienna because he thought she was "stepping out" with Gregory on the side.

But Vienna claims she never cheated on Jake -- and her stepmom claims the split was all Jake's fault ... because he's a fame-whoring fraud.

The drama never ends ...

joe

She is a slut. I have a friend who was banging her on a cruise one time while she was engaged. What a dirty slut

ilovegossip

People is reporting that Jake broke up with her on Monday...yet she was out with this guy on Saturday saying they were broken up??? Seems to me Jake had reason not to trust her!

didi

who cares if he's gay? thats not confirmed and nobody's business. just cuz he doesnt put out every day for 4 months is no reason to go ape on his ass- I know many old married couples who have a loving relationship that doesn't need to be based on sex. OH WAIT it does if you're a stripper ho who needs to cry if not done every day! he probably stopped because of you, vienna!

kickaboo

he may be a fame-whoring fraud, but she's a fame-whoring, gold-digging bitch.

Jeram

Still can't understand why he picked an insect-faced loser skank with all those other beautiful, educated women he could have had!

Jake P

Greg Michael and Jake are totally gay! Enough Said?? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9iUhaeRriE

sfinsf

The title here says it all: "THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO EVER!"

the editors here are spot on -- this is such a waste of anyone's attention. OIL SPILL, people! WAR in Afghanistan and Iraq, people!
ELECTIONS, people! CONGRESS today voted NOT TO EXTEND UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS.

THESE things are IMPORTANT and worth your time -- not two sleazy, s***my wanna-be's!

sfinsf

I'm sorry but -- WHAT has this cheap sleazy s***my slutty piece of trash ever done that makes her noteworthy? She threw her butt-ugly self at a guy (also cheap trash) on TV so she could get her 15-seconds of fame. She's had it now -- 15 second over! Move on.

Mirabella

Jake is a FAKE and is a fame whore!!!!! He is used The Bachelor and Vienna to become famous. I never liked him choosing Vienna but now I am on her side.

jameskatt

She has a tramp stamp. He was unemployed when on the Bachelor.
What can you expect from these two losers?

Isabella

She hooked up with Gregory at the party...then she turned around and hooked up with John...then Joe...then Alex...then Brian.....PLEASE the sorry excuse for a female is busier than a bee going from flower to flower...and yes,getting stung by a stupid bee hurts...but then you'll live.

makdag

I am so glad they broke up. She was so wrong for him from the beginning. Maybe he will get another shot on the Batchelor.From pictures I have recently seen, she is not the kind of girl you would want to bring home to your family

Bonnie

So let me get this straight, if you DANCE with someone of the opposite sex at a charity benefit, that means you are sleeping with them?

Way to play that one up.

jimmyjumbaliah

remember that show Vienna used to star in , I believe it was called MR.ED? She played a white colored horse that talked. I heard they never had to use any make-up on her.

pav

Does she have her engagement band on, pretty hard to see. Dush bags (Jake) and her relationship was over before this... I too would just want to have fun! Just like anyone else here, if you seen her, or dush bag, you would want a photo with them... "pots calling the kettle black!"

Peace!