Ke$ha -- What a Wreck!

6/22/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dressed remarkably normal ... for her, wannabe pop star Baby Gaga aka Ke$ha picked up a rental car at Rent-A-Wreck in L.A. on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

In Los Angeles, you are what you drive.

Dallas

Maybe she and Lohan need to hook up!

Can you imagine..........Ha

kp

She was at the MMVA's in Toronto Sunday night....cut her some slack???

puhleez

WTF I don't think she looks ugly at all compared to most of the fat bitches that are out there.

noneofyourbusiness

Um,I believe those are bracelets, not tatts.

#30-I think she is ugly and I'm not hating. Just stating the facts.

istyleyourstyle

r u people crazy lady gaga is not ugly and she can really sing and writes her own music. And a rip off of maddonna i dont think so she is was just inspired by her like most people in the industry are ispired. beyonce and ciara is the new janet, justin and usher is the new M.J these people grew up on their music so you will always see some similarities. as faw ke$ha oh she is horrid and all her songs sound alike

smartypants1

35. Um,I believe those are bracelets, not tatts.

#30-I think she is ugly and I'm not hating. Just stating the facts.

Posted at 9:08 AM on Jun 23, 2010 by noneofyourbusiness
_________________

You appear to be right. Those black things are bracelets not tattoos.
She looks completely f**ked up!

caseymassacre

I love Ke$ha. You all are just a bunch of cynical judgemental ****s.

Ron

Tattoo's from outer space, my old boots, and an angel. Enough for me. Love her song "CUNex Tuesday."

Joy to you, Rose.

Dusso

Well, she isn't talented, or anything remotely close, but I still think she's hot. Of course, I like dirty trailer park skanks, so she is a treasure to behold for me.

Alic

lady gaga may not be beautiful, but she is todays Madonna. Shes setting a trend in todays fashion. there is no way in hell that i would ever compare gaga to this trash.. and plus Kes$ha can't ****en sing! she sounds retarded and she looks like she needs to take a shower. in every picture i have seen of her she looks dirty with glitter all over her body.
-nasty!

SeaThom

I'd so do her in a second.....

JohnLennon

wow you guys sound like you want a big ol' helping of Ke$has balls.seriously hop off her ****. go on little "monsters" back to your little lady GaG who thinks shes the second coming of jesus. Ke$has music is light and for fun and she knows it. Gaga thinks shes bloody god cause she knows how to use autotune a little better. at least ke$ha knows her standards. in the end they're both the same thing but one just thinks way to highly of their selves. just saying.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3