« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

TMZ Live: The Return of Ron Artest

6/22/2010 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh off the heels of his first NBA Championship -- Los Angeles Lakers hero Ron Artest made his triumphant return to the TMZ newsroom TODAY ... and took your questions live!

0622_tmz_live_large_championship

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Camelia Cruz

its my son birthday his 21 years old big lakers fan and has never gone to a lakers game before can you give him a call and say happy bday that will brighten his day. thanks

David Francati

Where do you live? and what cars do you own

mercedes

What do you think LeBron James is going to do? Where would you like to see him go or should he stay!

Jason

Why do you guys look so different than you do on the show?? and not in a good way

Travis

Question: Obviously Ron Ron still has a place in his heart for Houston, so my question is, when are you Ron Ron coming back to Houston to celebrate that trophy with your Houston Lakers fans

Greg

Okay...who was that with the gray tshirt and the ball-cap (with his back to us)...to smokin' hot for words!!

Marilyn

So cute how starstruck the guys were. Your enthusiasm comes through as genuine. TMZ Live - realer than any "reality" tv.

Misha the CrackHo

Worst TMZ live ever. I swear half the TMZ staff act like they are on drugs and the other half look like they are homeless.

Misha the CrackHo

This was the worst TMZ Live ever... and really it looks like most of the people that work for TMZ are homeless.

danaddavis

Kobe would not say hello,thank you,wave or just take a simple photo with any of his fans at the Staple Center after the parade, let alone while on the float he would not turn around to his fans to wave. All he keep doing was paying attention to his hairy wife want a be! T.V. would not even dare to show how Kobe ''Ass''was bent over during the parade and was a complete jerk at the staple center I wish someone had some proof of his bad attitude that day, Maybe he was jealouos of his team mates I never seen him act like this before. Kobe has lost one of the best fans ever!!!!!! because of his behavior.I was hurt and had tears in my eyes the way he treated everyone that day. I guess it was the true him..

HeyHeyHey

Thats cool that he answered questions for his fans. Too bad I dont watch basketball and have no idea who he is.

eric

@danaddavis - I was at the parade and you are completely wrong. I was one of the idiots that ran along side the bus for the entire 2 miles and he was more than gracious to acknowledge the fans. I am not sure where you were at during the parade, maybe at the moment he passed you guys it was just a coincidence that he turned away. For the entire two miles it seemed he was smiling, waving, and making sure the fans were having a great time. Just remember that he has two daughters with him and a wife in the 80 degree heat with no shade so he has to make sure that they're safe also.

kromen

Hey TMZ, I heard Gary had a restraining order out again his ex-wife, one that was active at the time of his death. What's up?

Hoang