David Boreanaz Moves On

6/24/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Boreanaz has parted ways ... with his $2.6 million home in the Hollywood Hills.

David Boreanaz

According to documents filed with L.A. County Recorder, and obtained by TMZ, the Boreanaz family sold their 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 3,152 sq. ft. home on May 18.

The badass pad boasts a heated pool, media room, bar and a guest house ... you know, for those times when you need to give the wife a little space.

But don't read between the lines ... we're told David and his family just wanted to trade up to a bigger house, which they moved into a month ago.

electriczipper

soo why report this..who cares?

awards

Movin on up! Upgrade the woman while you are at it...

215girl

lol, 3100 sq ft not big enough for them huh? wow

St. Bubba

Boreanez is one ugly looking dude.

Violette-Blue

I agree with you #4. He isn't good looking at all. I don't know why his wife hasn't left his pathetic butt yet & take him to the cleaners. Once a cheater always a cheater. She can do soooo much better anyhow.

Lou

You know the saying "Once a cheater, always a cheater" is so not true. I cheated many times in the past and now I am happily married and have been for 11 years and have never once cheated on my spouse, even before we were married, I still didn't cheat. He made a mistake and his wife is trying to forgive him so why don't you all do it as well.

TopRamen247

Don't listen to them, David. Keep your junk in your pants and don't screw up again or you'll find yourself in a bachelor pad. Put your kids and marriage first and work it out. Keep the faith and know that your fans love ya! Muah!!!

dd

Good, and Uchitel didn't get a dime!

Holly

Never heard of the guy....who cares!

gutsygirl

Re: Lou...a guy admitting to cheating many times...?...yeah, right!

Re: "wanting to trade up to a bigger house"...it's the Kobe ring.

Lou

Re:gutsygirl

Im a woman for your information.

adina

ok live him alone it's not the just him all the man are cheting soo shut up live him alone hi have the right to live his life wherever hi whants go david youre the best soory for my inglish i'm from italy

Cas

I loved David in Angel and I love him in Bones. He is such a hottie. I believe everyone deserve a second chance. Get yourself on the right track and don't worry about the money hungery people out there!!

whocares

Can you say "consolation prize"???? Poor Jamie, having been cheated on whilst preggers, gets a new house to make her feel better about having a DIRTBAG,LOSER HUSBAND. She prolly found out old BONEHEAD had invited and slept with other women in their house while she was in Park City.
Pathetic..truly Pathetic. She should leave his ass before he cheats again. He still texts Rachel U.

tanya

People don't realize that cheating happens more than you think, especially in hollywood. I love david, he's a hottie but men and women cheat. Maybe hes unhappy. I know that is not an excuse. people fall out of love that is life. My advice to david, not happy do the both of you a favor
leave, kids know when parent are not alright. from personal experience. maybe he needs to grow up alot to.