Bubbles the Chimp Disses La Toya Jackson

6/23/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya Jackson just tried to rekindle her treasured relationship with Michael Jackson's former pet chimp Bubbles -- but when she went to the cage, it was clear Bubbles wasn't havin' it.

0623_bubbles_animalplanet_video
The two met up for an Animal Planet special which ran last night called "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story." It was the first time they'd seen each other since 2004 ... when MJ gave him up.

During the encounter, La Toya gets super emotional ... begging Bubbles to simply acknowledge her. There's crying, there's awkward moments ... but no dung was flung.

Still, you gotta see this video.

Claire C McMillan

I think that it was nice of LaToya to go visit Bubbles. I have often wondered if the estate would ever help pay for the care of Michael's prior pets and zoo animals.

Horndog

Did the Animal Planet special mention that Bubbles is writing a tell-all book? amazon is taking pre-orders and Papa Joe's attorneys are preparing a lawsuit over it. Just another day with the Jackson family.

At

Wow, pathetic.

NeverMind

Thanks for the laugh.
I wonder whose IQ is higher...

Grump

Hey Tellit!

In a bad mood, eh? Me too. It's nasty out and I can't get my morning run!

BTW.. wtf? about Bubbles? I never said a bad thing about Bubbles.

Besdides I wasn't talking to you Tellit, where's your jockers? Trish and OhSmell?

Grump

Be quiet Mee Mee or Tellit, Ohsmell, Trish, stick with one damn name already! Yeah I'm pissed... It's nasty out.

Julian

i thought la toya WAS bubbles?

Karolina

O MY GOD, I AM CRYING LIKE A BABY, SO SAD:(

BUBBLES YOU HAVE SO CLEVER EYES, LA TOYA HE RECOGNIZED YOU...

MICHAEL.......PLEASE DO SOMETHING, HE IS SO SAD

Karolina

V

I wonder if she knows how silly she makes herself look. She got a pay check from Animal Planet, that is why she is there. Why would it take years, the death of her brother, and cameras to get her to visit Bubbles?

yup

Maybe Bubbles can be the new Bachelor on ABC.

kickaboo

TMZ, you are full of chimp-****. Bubbles did listen and look to her--enough to make you wonder if he remembered her. It was sad to see LaToya break down and sad to Bubbles in the cage and looking aged. Although Bubbles seems well cared for, I wish people would leave wild animals where they belong, in the wild.
Stop lying, TMZ.

MiMi

Seems not to many posters here watched the show on Animal Planet last nite. Jane Goodall talked about Michael and his love for Bubbles. There was another ape behaviourist on who spoke at some length along with a speciallist in human behavior and psychology.

The show was actually quite informative.

APRIL

LaToya, Janet and MJ look very similar. I am sure he recognized her. Bubbles is OLD. He probably misses his old life and mad or sad. He looked sad.

dd

Bubbles remembered how she treated Michael.

Kong

Maybe Bubbles can become the best friend of the three brats. They can make him wear Michael's old outfits.